Inside Salesperson - #156255
Date: 02/23/2021 13:00 PM
City: Murray, Utah
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Work that Rocks!
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with some experience as a salesperson to learn even more successful sales strategies. What's more your earnings aren't limited to an hourly wage! Earn commission in addition to your base pay! Be in charge of your earning potential. Some experience as a sales associate or customer service representative is preferred; some experience in landscaping or masonry products is a plus!
- Explains our stone products to customers visiting our stone yard
- Processes orders
- Takes payments
- Helps load customer vehicles
- Documents sales
- Suggests products, up-selling to include the full range of products available
- Dynamic, energetic and outgoing personality.
- High level of organizational skills.
- Basic computer skills required, such as e-mail use, Google Documents and Microsoft Word.
- Must be able to do physically demanding labor helping to load customers.
- Dependable person, able to plan, establish goals, and follow through with commitments; deliberate decision-maker.
- Sense of urgency.
- High School Diploma. Some college preferred.
Pre-employee Screening Requirements:
Pre-employment drug screening conducted by Company and Pre-interview Questionnaire