Feed Mill Operator - Graveyard Bagging - #156229
Date: 02/23/2021 12:30 PM
City: Great Falls, Montana
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
CHS Animal Nutrition has an opportunity for a Feed Mill Operator - Graveyard Bagging. You will work extensively with Country Operations Cooperative Customers in ensuring they are provided the highest level of service. You must be customer focused, be hard working, and have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. This position has the opportunity for growth.
- Operate the all feed manufacturing equipment safely and efficiently
- Adhere to CHS' quality assurance program regarding ingredient receiving, load-out, and bagging.
- Perform necessary sequencing, recording, and documenting of all feed manufactured during shift
- Maintain accurate production and FDA records, entering data into Excel spreadsheet.
- Mix and prepare livestock feeds efficiently and in a manner that assures accuracy and high quality.
- Assist management with production scheduling, inventory planning & control for both ingredients and finished products.
- Determine proper routing and distribution for manufactured feeds to appropriate holding bins.
- Assist with equipment maintenance and repair as needed.
- Observe and enforce all company policies & procedures, adhere to all safety & FDA requirements.
- Effectively communicate with managers, co-workers, and customers
- Perform general work around the facility and other duties as assigned.
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- High School diploma or GED
- 1 plus years of manufacturing experience
- Ability to lift 55lbs, bend, turn, twist, climb ladders, stairs and bins
- Ability to operate a forklift
- Ability to work in dust and adverse weather conditions and temperatures
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- CDL license
- Farming background
- Feed Mill experience