Data Entry Clerk - #156226
Date: 02/23/2021 12:30 PM
City: Marion, Illinois
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Pepsi MidAmerica is a family-owned company with a rich tradition of investing in community good will. Our family of over 1,000 members spans Illinois, Missouri, Kentucky, Tennessee, and Arkansas. We are currently looking to expand our membership so that we can continue to build the relationships that have defined our company for the past 80 years.
Entry Level Data Entry Opportunities
Opportunities available for candidates who have experience working with Microsoft Office Excel and Word software. Candidates that are qualified have the opportunity to advance into roles in, Reconciliation’s, Accounts Receivable, Customer Service, Telephone Sales and Accounting clerical. These positions offer an attractive benefits package including insurance, 401-K and multiple week vacations.
- Key data into database from paper documents
- Analyze data for accuracy
- Create and maintain spreadsheets with large numbers of figures without mistakes
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents
- Update existing data
- Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested
- Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation
- Sort and organize paperwork
- Have 2 or more years experience in Microsoft excel
- Have 2 or more years experience in navigating computer database systems
- Have general knowledge of clerical and administrative practices
Pepsi MidAmerica offers a competitive wage and benefits package.
Pepsi MidAmerica is an Equal Opportunity Employer.