Automotive Pre-Owned Sales Manager (Used Car Sales Manager) - #156225
Date: 02/23/2021 12:30 PM
City: Orem, Utah
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Considering a career with Ken Garff Automotive Group means you are in for a great ride (excuse the car metaphor)! We're not your standard dealership or group of dealerships and we are pretty darn proud of that. We are out to do things differently and want to consistently change, grow, and progress. For that reason, our employees are proud of where they work!
Ken Garff Volkswagen of Orem is currently looking for a talented Automotive Pre-Owned Sales Manager that aligns with our core values and acts with respect, intelligence, greatness, honesty and teamwork.
As a group, we aim to become the most esteemed automotive group by treating people R.I.G.H.T and creating lifetime customers!
Here's why you want to work here:
- Great culture and real career growth
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to work with one of the largest family owned group of dealerships
- Paid Time Off and 401k with Company match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long-term disability, AD&D and Life Insurance
- Year-end bonus program for all employees (Garff Giveback)
- Employee discounts on Vehicle Purchase, Parts, Service and More!
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Forecast goals and objectives for the department. Prepare and administer an annual operating budget to meet goals and objectives
- Work closely with other department managers to ensure cooperation and teamwork throughout the dealership
- Recruit, hire, train, motivate, counsel, and monitor the performance of all new vehicle sales employees
- Direct and schedule the activities of all department employees
- Guide all salespeople in setting their objectives on a short- and long-range basis.
- Develop and organize a training schedule, as directed by the GSM, to ensure that each sales associate receives sales training and/or role-playing sessions daily
- Help salespeople close deals when necessary
- Ensure that every customer talk to a manager before leaving the dealership when possible
- Assist in developing programs of improvement for those salespeople who are failing to reach their objectives
- Recommend to the GSM or GM the new and used car inventory to be carried
- Assist in the development of advertising campaigns and other promotions
- Follow up on all leads and increase ROI on online marketing
- Other duties as assigned
Here's what you'll need:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience working as a Sales Manager
- Minimum of 2 years leading a high performing sales team
- Experience in F&I is highly desired but not a requirement
- Must be able to provide references upon request
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the U.S
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- A valid in-state driver's license and a good driving record, per company standards
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
(( We Hear You ))