Warehouse Manager - #156173
The Tile Shop
Date: 02/23/2021 11:30 AM
City: Plymouth, Minnesota
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
The Warehouse Manager is responsible for overseeing the store warehouse as well as inputting data, preparing packing and shipping documents, picking and staging outbound shipments, ensuring inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free from damage, and maintaining a clean, neat and orderly work area. He/She must also have the ability to manually move and lift 50 to 100 lb. boxes of tile on a regular basis and be available to work nights and weekends.
- Manage and oversee the warehouse operations of the store.
- Direct and train Warehouse Material Handlers (when applicable)
- Read customer order, work order, shipping order, or requisition to assemble customer orders from stock and place order on pallet or shelves.
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Complete all paperwork pertaining to inventory, which includes shipping confirmations, receiving confirmations, purchase orders, open orders, order check-off, and UPS.
- Ensure complete accuracy of store inventory at all times.
- Label all orders and back stock clearly.
- Participate in the cycle counting program.
- Load and unload customer vehicles; ensure proper paperwork is completed and signed off by the customer after loading of product.
- Process incoming freight trucks in a timely manner.
- Proper use of equipment, including but not limited to forklifts, to move inventory.
- Inspect equipment to maintain good working order.
- Record amounts of product received and distributed.
- Accountable for overall cleanliness/organization of the warehouse.
- Enter records into computer.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have 1 plus years of Warehouse experience
- Must have 1 plus years of Warehouse Management Experience (overseeing a warehouse)
- Must have 1 years of inventory experience
- Must have strong computer/ERP experience
- Prior supervisory / Management experience (if they will have a staff of 1 or more)
- Ability to manually move and lift 50lbs regularly and up to 100 lbs.
At The Tile Shop, we are committed to developing the WHOLE you, not just the WORK you. Our benefits program is our investment in you as an important contributor to our success, and we are proud of our highly competitive package.
· Competitive Pay with Unlimited Earning Potential
· Individual Career Growth Opportunities & Excellent Training
· Competitive & Comprehensive Benefit Package
· HSA Employer Contributions
· 401(k) Plan with employer matching
· Team Focused Work Environment
The Tile Shop is an Equal Opportunity Employer.