Senior Marketing Cloud Solution Architect - Lev (Remote) - #156142
Cognizant Technology Solutions
Date: 02/23/2021 10:00 AM
City: Indianapolis, Indiana
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
WHAT IS LEV?
Lev is a digital consultancy that works with marketers to level up their customer experience using Salesforce products.
We're a marketing-focused consultancy that's all about improving the customer experience. We weave strategy and expertise into every solution to level up customer engagement and drive marketing success. While Salesforce gives organizations the foundation and flexibility to power even the most complicated businesses, Lev helps you put plans into action so you can get the most out of your investment.
As a Salesforce Platinum Partner, we're building a team of marketing strategy experts that helps brands leverage Salesforce products to better connect with their customers. We have offices in Indiana and Arizona, and remote workers across the country. We hire the best and brightest in the industry. Sound like you? Keep reading.
ABOUT THE POSITION
A Senior Solution Architect for our Salesforce Marketing Cloud Practice is a strategic position to our customers. This role is heavily involved in solution design and is hands-on with build work. Senior Solution Architects are experienced consultants and are depended on by our customers for technical vision and proactive and strategic advice.
This position is available for Remote Candidates in the United States.
- Lead consultative engagements including workshops with customers on technical and business goals and challenges.
- Consult on and implement new tools while simultaneously learning those tools as well as teaching others about them.
- Define a detailed solution based on customers' business needs and current environment including its limitations.
- Give presentations to customer stakeholders from both technical and business backgrounds.
- Solve customer problems with a balance between scaled solutions without over engineering.
- Develop proofs-of-concept to validate solution feasibility which would require some hands on activity.
- Manage solution related documentation.
- Understand enterprise database design and create ERD diagrams that complement the data schemas required by the proposed solution.
- Estimate the effort required to implement the proposed solution.
- Provide product and subject matter expertise to the client.
- Average of 15% travel, up to 25%, to unanticipated locations throughout the U.S.
- Perform other duties required and assigned.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
- 5+ years of experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud implementation experience
- SQL experience
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Two or more Salesforce certifications
- Experience in the consulting industry
- Experience working with multiple clients at once
- Experience in a variety of verticals