Banquet Server - #156128
Golden Entertainment, Inc.
Date: 02/23/2021 09:30 AM
City: Laughlin, Nevada
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Take food and beverage orders, retrieve and serve non-alcoholic beverages and food orders to guest tables according to venue specifications, courteously and efficiently.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain complete knowledge of:
o Room capacity
o All menu items, major ingredients and quality standards, taste, appearance, texture, serving temperature, garnish and method of presentation.
o P.O.S. and manual register systems
- Complete opening side duties as assigned:
o Set tables according to service standards.
o Check cleanliness and condition of assigned station and service areas; rectify any deficiencies.
o Set up side station with supplies and equipment.
- Make all varieties of coffee.
- Serve all food courses and non-alcoholic beverage items to the guest.
- Remove soiled dishes and linen from tables as assigned, keeping food and silverware separate and placing soiled linen in appropriate bins.
- Clean as you go, including banquet area and Banquet preparation room.
- Complete closing side duties:
o Properly breakdown and store all reusable goods.
o Clean all equipment.
o Return table skirts to skirt room and hang skirts on racks.
o Restock items for next service.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by management.
- Provide outstanding guest service to all internal and external guests
Job Specifications – Qualifications
- Two years of related experience and/or training
- Previous Banquet or fine dining experience required.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain all cards required by the company.
- Must be able to verify right to work in the U.S.
Working Conditions – Physical Requirements
- Required to see, talk and hear.
- Regularly required to walk and/or stand for 90% of the shift.
- Occasionally lift, carry, push or otherwise move objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Frequently lift, carry, push or otherwise move objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
Required Work Cards
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Job duties to be performed with or without reasonable accommodations
Return to Search
Return to Search
If you need reasonable accommodation to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resources Department at (702) 380-7743.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities.Click here to see our EOE statement.
©2016 Symphony Talent, All Rights Reserved
Powered by Symphony Talent