Supervisor Of Customer Call Center I - #156110
Date: 02/23/2021 09:00 AM
City: Pine Bluff, Arkansas
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Supervisor of Customer Call Center I assists external and internal customers with questions concerning the website, intranet, and online banking service via multimedia communication. Supervises the daily duties of call center. Performs advanced customer support functions including cash management support. Assists Department Manager with administrative duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervises Call Center associates, including but not limited to scheduling, interviewing, training and performance management.
- Monitors calls for coaching opportunities.
- Handles complex incoming calls and electronic communications when issues are elevated.
- Researches and resolves customer inquiries and corresponds with customers accordingly.
- Prepares periodic departmental reports.
- Ensures all departmental documents and activities are performed in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures as applicable to this position, including completion of required compliance training.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as procedure manuals, general business correspondence and/or journals or government regulations
- Ability to write simple correspondence
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations, to customers, clients and other employees in the organization
Education and/or Experience
- HS Diploma/GED and
- Four to six years banking experience and
- Two years supervisory experience required
- MS Office programs
Equal Employment Opportunity Information: Simmons First National Corporation and its subsidiaries are committed to a policy of equal employment with respect to a person's race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, covered veterans, military status, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected classifications. Simmons First National Corporation and its subsidiaries are committed to Affirmative Action Programs consisting of results-oriented procedures to ensure equal employment opportunities. These programs require positive action in lieu of neutral non-discrimination and merit hiring/performance policies.