IT Help Desk Technician - #156101
Date: 02/23/2021 09:00 AM
City: Winooski, Vermont
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Help Desk Technician
Marathon Health (www.marathon-health.com) people are more than just employees—they are ambassadors. Join our mission to change healthcare! We are hiring a full-time Help Desk Technician to join our team. This position will be based onsite at either of our headquarters locations in either Indianapolis, IN or Winooski, VT.
This is a full-time position that in addition to a great team and work environment offers competitive pay and full benefits package including medical and dental insurance, vision, 401k, paid time off and holidays and resources to support your ongoing growth and development.
About Marathon Health
Marathon Health (www.marathon-health.com) is one of the nation's leading providers of employer-based health services. We serve businesses throughout the United States, providing a different kind of healthcare program that focuses on total population health management and health risk reduction.
Marathon Health promotes a culture of health and wellness in everything we do. It is for this reason we seek to hire individuals who embrace wellness and model healthy behaviors in their own lives. We are proud to be a drug and tobacco free company. We value the richness diversity brings to our workforce and are committed to being an equal opportunity employer and provider (EOE).
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve user system issues
- Maintain customer satisfaction in every step of service delivery
- Install, support, configure, evaluate, maintain, monitor, and analyze systems and software in a client network environment
- Utilize remote management software to resolve client requests
- Document, review, and improve existing or new procedures and workflows
- Work within our issue tracking system to assign, prioritize, document and maintain ownership of service tickets throughout their lifespan
- Collaborate with other Marathon Health ambassadors on issue resolution
- Participate in ongoing personal training and attainment of technical certifications
- 15% travel is required in order to assist in setting up and opening new health centers
- A minimum of 2 years' experience as a help desk technician
- Ability to work independently
- Customer service focus and passion for support
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to install, maintain, and troubleshoot technical issues related to Windows operating systems, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Able to troubleshoot hardware issues on desktops and laptops
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage own time
- Travel of 15% required