Account Manager, Retention, Minneapolis, MN - #156100
Date: 02/23/2021 09:00 AM
City: Edina, Minnesota
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Serious ambition welcome. Come build winning relationships with our customers as you educate and sell them T-Mobile's unparalleled network, solutions and products. You'll target valued clients who's contract are maturing in the Government space. You'll recommend solutions, service plans, data and other enhanced services, and successfully negotiate renewal contracts and extend the relationship into the future. With base plus commission, your earning potential is up to you.
So bring your passion and determination and get ready for upside. Here are the details:
- You will be introduced as part of the account team to an existing group of clients, full of potential new business, to negotiate and contract to extend their relationship with T-Mobile.
- You bring an aggressive, and persuasive approach to generating and qualifying retention efforts through managing our Government base of accounts and their tenue.
- Devise creative and effective retention approaches to negotiate, secure new contracts while keeping within T-Mobile's financial guidelines and standards.
- You'll have the ability to call the shots! the T-Mobile team has your back every step of the way, with leadership and internal partners committed to giving you the support and resources you need to give the best customer service and retention experiences possible
- Fully utilize all sales force automation, funnel management and retention tools
- Manage retention funnel and generate reporting on re-contracting activities and forecasting
- Develop and build partnerships with Government Sales Reps to drive retention awareness and bring more TFG business to T-Mobile by uncovering potential new business opportunities within your assigned client base.
What you'll do in your role.
- Research, develop, and implement retention plans that meet established financial controls
- Identify gaps and evaluate customer needs as market requirements evolve and change
- Support cross-functional partners to problem solve and implement account changes
- Develop subject matter expertise for multi-faceted problems and deliver simplified account solutions
- Foster relationships with key cross-functional partners and internal stakeholders as well as customer contacts; establish strong partnerships to obtain desired results
- Assignments are generally highly complex in nature and will be in support of one or more of the following disciplines: Products, Sales, Customer Care Support, Technical Care Support, Billing, Supply Chain Operations, Product Management, Business Process and Cost-Benefit Analysis.
- Provides team consulting support on complex tasks.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
The experience you'll bring.
- Associates in business, finance, sales preferred
- 2- 4 years of experience in sales, account management or customer service. Working experience with gap analysis, requirements gathering or other related experience.
- Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint experience required
- Customer Service & Process Improvement Experience required
- Wireless Experience preferred