Contractor - Senior Talent Acquisition Associate - #156098
Date: 02/23/2021 09:00 AM
City: Princeton, New Jersey
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Genmab is focused on the creation and development of innovative and differentiated antibody products, with the aim of improving the lives of cancer patients.
Genmab is growing! We are transforming from a Research & Innovation company to an end to end Biotechnology company with full commercialization capabilities. We have invested not only into our broad clinical product pipeline but the expansion of our Genmab team.
We are seeking a Sr. Talent Acquisition Consultant for a one year contract position in our Princeton NJ location (temporarily remote).
- Create and execute multi-channel strategies to source candidates that meet the needs of business partners
- Conduct role briefings with Hiring Managers and set expectations for recruitment process
- Partner with HR Business Partners, Compensation and HR Operations to ensure the success of the end to end recruitment process
- Build talent pools for current and future roles
- Conduct interactions with the business in a timely, professional and responsive manner
- Follow the processes for successful recruitment delivery
- Identify & communicate continuous improvement opportunities and strategies
- Conduct interviews to identify and differentiate candidates in short-list process
- Develop and negotiate candidate offers
- Candidate relationship management
- Effectively communicate position opportunity and Genmab's value proposition
- Create offer letters, initiate background checks and any other administrative responsibilities
- Track requisitions and maintain updated records in Workday
- Bachelor's degree is required
- 5+ years of full lifecycle recruiting (agency and/or corporate)
- Corporate recruiting experience in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry is a strong plus
- Previous ATS experience; Workday is a plus
- Experience recruiting for one or more of the following areas is a plus: Labs, Medical, Clinical Operations, Translational Research, Data Science, IT, Finance
- Ability to apply excellent customer service and consultative practices
- Ability to work and adapt in a fast paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Team focused orientation
- Positive mindset
In case you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Recruiter Rebecca Fine @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Genmab employees work with determination and with respect for each other, consistent with our core values, to achieve our common goals. We give individuals and teams the autonomy to drive development of innovative products and solutions, knowing that integrity is a core value throughout our company. Genmab will offer the successful application a challenging position, where the right candidate will have the opportunity to work with highly specialised people across functions in an informal, multicultural culture, all aiming to make a difference for cancer patients.
Teamwork and respect are central pillars of Genmab's culture and we therefore ensure an inclusive, open, and supportive professional work environment across our international locations. We believe that fostering workplace diversity across social, educational, cultural, national, age and gender lines is a prerequisite for the continued success of the company. We are committed to diversity at all levels of the company and strive to recruit employees with the right skills and competences, regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, etc.
Please note that if you are applying for a position in the Netherlands; Genmab's policy for all permanently budgeted hires in this location is to offer a temporary agreement for one year, followed by a contract for indefinite time regardless of seniority.