Structural Engineering Intern - EWX 2021 - #156097
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc.
Date: 02/23/2021 09:00 AM
City: Portland, Oregon
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
At Jacobs, we're transforming intangible ideas into innovative solutions designing the future - today. As a Structural Engineering Intern in Portland, OR, you will too.
You'll impact the world around you by helping us solve real-life challenges. YOU are the future of our company. We'll rely on you to provide support to our teams on critical projects while fostering a culture of continuous learning and inclusion as you bring fresh ideas to the table. You'll work alongside professional engineers and designers, gaining exposure to project coordination, relevant computer-assisted engineering software, data collection and so much more.
Pave the way for your career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
- In pursuit of a Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited program
- Must be at least a rising Junior
- Must be enrolled in the EWX program
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
Ideally, you'll also have:
- 3.0 GPA
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and MicroStation
- A previous design internship
- Self-driven time management and organizational skills