Specialist 4, Product Marketing - #156091
Western Digital Corp
Date: 02/23/2021 08:30 AM
City: Milpitas, California
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
The next big thing in data is you!
As a Regional Product Marketing Manager, you work very closely with the Corporate Product Marketing, North America Sales and Channel Marketing and various teams within the Business Units to deliver products and roadmaps needed for North America Market.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage all aspects of New Product Introductions as well as Product Transitions in alignment with Business Marketing on assortment decisions. Align on assets needed for the Consumer and Commercial channels for each NPI.
- Manage outbound communication to Sales & Channel Marketing
- Represent the channel by signaling plan-o-gram set dates, setup lead-time requirements, store placement plans, etc.
- Coordinate all aspects necessary including forecast estimates, submission, allocation input (priorities) and order tracking, demo units, Marcom asset and demo unit asset delivery, etc.)
- Support transition timing decisions by evaluating overall ROI with Business Marketing
- Manage packaging transitions and product discontinuance transitions
- Optimize account business by driving account-specific SKU development by initiating product development requests with cross-functional teams
- Drive solutions to assess and respond to requests for nonstandard solutions
- Identify gaps in WW roadmaps and pull together the business cases necessary for products needed to optimize NAM account revenue
- Represent the product line at industry, account and internal events as needed
- Establish deep understanding of available NPD, financial and account unit and revenue reports
- Establish and support category share, revenue and unit goals with Above the line and Go-To Market plans
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships within the Sales, Channel Marketing, Marcom, Brand, Global Product Marketing, Business Marketing, Ops and Engineering teams.
- 6 - 8 years in Product Marketing discipline
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL®
The future. It's on you. You & Western Digital.
We've been storing the world's data for more than 50 years. Once, storage was the most important thing we could do for data. Now, we're helping the world capture, preserve, access and transform data in a way only we can.
The most game-changing companies, consumers, professionals, and government organizations come to us for the technologies and solutions needed to bring meaning and value to their ever-increasing diversity of data.
But we can't do it alone. Today's exceptional data challenges require your unique skills. You can be the next big thing in data.
Western Digital® data-centric solutions are comprised of the Western Digital, G-Technology™, SanDisk® and WD® brands.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer.
Western Digital does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion (including religious dress and grooming standards), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), gender (including a person's gender identity, gender expression, and gender-related appearance and behavior, whether or not stereotypically associated with the person's assigned sex at birth), age, national origin, sexual orientation, medical condition, marital status (including domestic partnership status), physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, protected medical and family care leave, Civil Air Patrol status, military and veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. We also prohibit harassment of any individual on any of the characteristics listed above. Our non-discrimination policy applies to all aspects of employment. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the "Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law" poster.
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.