Maintenance Technician - Industrial - #156085
Essity Aktiebolag (publ)
Date: 02/23/2021 08:30 AM
City: Harrodsburg, Kentucky
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Maintenance Technician - Industrial
About the Role
The Papermaking Maintenance Technician is responsible for providing Mechanical and Electrical technical support via troubleshooting, inspection, executing repairs, and preventative maintenance activities to support the Harrodsburg Site, with primary responsibility to Papermaking Operations. The person filling this position must be able to demonstrate a level of technical competency in safe equipment maintenance and repair. This role is assumed to be a 12 hour rotating shift role. Flexibility with Call-in's and overtime are to be expected to support business maintenance needs and outage schedules.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by leading by example, adhering to standards and procedures, and addressing safety concerns
- Maintains work areas and potential ownership areas at proper standards for housekeeping. Addresses safety, and housekeeping as it relates to maintenance activities and job completion.
- Executes planned maintenance work orders to completion at proper technical standards.
- Troubleshoots and addresses equipment breakdowns.
- Executes equipment Clean, Inspect, and Lubrication rounds and or standards.
- Contributes to equipment reliability improvements by identifying and addressing equipment defects and improvements.
- Takes Initiative to continue to train and learn new equipment or systems to enable proper equipment maintenance, and troubleshooting skills both independently and with guidance.
- Utilizes SAP for work order completion, parts look up/check-out, and equipment malfunction/defect notifications and work orders.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND QUALIFICATIONS
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Completion of a Maintenance Apprenticeship program, Associates degree in Industrial Maintenance or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Medium to Heavy Industrial Experience preferred.
- Capable of reading blueprints, and hydraulic, pnenumatics, and electrical schematic preferred.
- Candidate will be required to train and become proficient in both Mechanical and Electrical capabilities per a Multi-Craft approach.
What We Can Offer You
At Essity, we believe every career is as unique as the individual and empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture motivated by a powerful purpose.
Collaborative and Caring Culture | Empowerment & Engaged People | Work with Impact and A Powerful Purpose | Individual Learning & Career Growth | Health & Safety Priority | Sustainable Value Together| Innovation| Sustainable Working Life | Total Reward
Essity is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability. EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled.
Together, we are improving lives, every day.
Working at Essity is not just a career; it is a chance to directly make the world a healthier, more hygienic and safer place. With impactful innovations coupled with sustainable solutions, we strive to reach more people every year with the necessary and essential solutions for well-being.
Application End Date:
30 May 2021