Systems Administrator - #156079
Date: 02/23/2021 08:00 AM
City: Morrisville, North Carolina
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Are you looking for a high energy, strategic, and fast-paced position as a Systems Administrator? Join Relias, the company changing lives throughout the world by helping healthcare organizations improve their clinical outcomes!
Relias provides software and services to more than 10,000 healthcare organizations and providers, addressing the primary concerns of recruiting, retention, risk mitigation, compliance, and the move from fee for service to value-based reimbursements. In addition to unrivaled content, Relias offers pre-hire assessments and in-depth analytics that allows for the demonstration of skill and performance, resulting in better patient, resident and client outcomes, as well as better financial results. We are passionate about our product and our clients; what we deliver is truly something you can be proud to represent. Our clients think so, too – we proudly boast a retention rate close to 100%!
WHAT CAN RELIAS OFFER YOU?
- Competitive base salary
- Fantastic health and wellness benefits package, including an outstanding 401k match, a flexible PTO program, and paid holidays, including your birthday!
- Comprehensive two-week onboarding program – a great introduction to our company, customers and culture!
- Growth and career advancement opportunities!
- Integrated 15 acquisitions over the last five years
- 20%+ annual employee promotion and transfer rate
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Performing server and application system administration to support backend infrastructure environment including installations, monitoring, and patching.
- Working from a ticketing queue to manage and prioritize requests.
- Monitoring, troubleshooting, and repairing servers and workstations in a Windows environment to ensure minimal downtime.
- Responsible for generating and presenting metrics, reports, information, and communications to management on status, issues, and plans.
- Maintaining system integrity and security.
- Working to solve complex computer issues independently.
- Assisting in the development, documentation, and communication of better practices, procedures, and techniques to ensure that the IT team is providing the best possible service to our users.
- Coordinating warranty service where applicable.
- Providing support for printers and printing issues.
- Maintaining inventory of server equipment, software, and software licenses.
- Performing vulnerability/malware remediation and anti-virus management.
- Acting as triage for escalated technical issues that arise in the environment.
- Providing training and guidance for new technology implementations to IT staff.
- Performing repairs and replacements of software and hardware.
- Performing failure analysis and determine corrective action plans.
- Maintaining security implementations, patch management, vulnerability assessments, and backup and recoveries.
- Planning and executing allotted work within deadlines.
- Maintaining accurate documents for system installations, configurations, upgrades, and disaster recovery activities.
YOU'VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES IF YOU HAVE:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Four years' experience in system administration in a physical, virtual, and cloud environment across multiple sites.
- Windows Server certification (e.g. Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)).
- Four years' experience with Windows Server Administration (2008 R2, 2012 R2, 2016 R2).
- Experience managing cloud technologies to include server builds and network connections.
- Experience in a virtual environment (VMware/vCenter, Hyper-V, Nutanix, AWS, Azure, etc.).
- Proficient in general networking principles; routing TCP/IP, DNS, VPN, LAN/WAN.
- Experience in DHCP, DNS, GPO, Active Directory, IIS, SSO, SSL.
- Experience with Microsoft SCCM.
- Experience managing Active Directory.
- Experience with Windows PowerShell scripting.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects.
- Adaptive troubleshooting capabilities.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong customer service skills and ability to adapt to servicing a varied user base.
- Self-starter with strong drive and work ethic to complete tasks and projects in a timely manner.
- Ability to understand global concepts or to see the "bigger picture" and recommend solutions accordingly.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing, "get it done" environment.
- Highly organized and able to prioritize independently.
- Comfortable asking questions and operating with minimal guidance.
- Ability to thrive in an open-office environment and interact with all levels of the organization.
- Availability to work outside normal business hours as needed.
Relias is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free workplace
Company: Relias LLC
Country: United States of America
State/Region: North Carolina
Postal Code: 27560
Job ID: 129045
Date: Feb 22, 2021
Morrisville, NC, US, 27560
Nearest Major Market: Raleigh
Job Segment: System Administrator, Computer Science, Cloud, Network, Technology