MRI Technologist II - Full Time - Butterworth - #156069
Date: 02/23/2021 08:00 AM
City: Grand Rapids, Michigan
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
CURRENT SPECTRUM HEALTH TEAM MEMBERS – Please apply through Find Jobs from your Workday team member account. This career site is for Non-Spectrum Health team members only.
Oversees day-to-day floor operations within the modality, monitors quality and coordinates education opportunities during these operations. Monitors customer satisfaction and employee satisfaction results, looking for trends and identifying opportunities for improvement. Assists manager with payroll duties as assigned. May lead special projects assigned by manager and/or director.
This position will be considered a Cardiac Technologist position, not an MRI Technologist role but previous MRI experience will be preferred.
- Associate's Degree or equivalent years of experience in related field Required
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- 5 years of relevant experience MRI Required
- RADIOLOGY\Magnetic Resonance (MR) - ARDMS Upon Hire Required Or
- RADIOLOGY\Magnetic Resonance (MR) - ARRT Upon Hire Required Or
- RADIOLOGY\American Registry of Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologist (ARMRIT) - ARDMS Upon Hire Required Or
- RADIOLOGY\American Registry of Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologist (ARMRIT) - ARRT Upon Hire Required
- LIFE SUPPORT\Basic Life Support (BLS) Upon Hire Required
SITE - Spectrum Health Butterworth Hospital - 100 Michigan St - Grand Rapids
MRI - Butterworth
Weekly Scheduled Hours
Hours of Work
Accommodation Notice: If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation in Spectrum Health's application process. Contact us at 616-486-SHHR (7447).
Spectrum Health grants equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, religion, genetic information, marital status, height, weight, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected
category. See more here.