Director Of Marketing - #156023
Date: 02/23/2021 06:00 AM
City: McLean, Virginia
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
The Director of Marketing will be a marketing leader helping to strategize and execute our vision for the customer journey and loyalty/retention.
Hair Cuttery is one of the largest operators of hair salons in the US. We pride ourselves on putting people first and creating an exceptional customer experience. We are looking for a visionary, strategic leader that will drive innovation and inspire our digital transformation to make Hair Cuttery the top hair salon destination in the US.
Your team drives the demand for the work of 500+ locations and 8,000+ stylists!
- Develop short and long-term strategic marketing initiatives to achieve Hair Cuttery's purpose to grow its brand and create our new customer journey
- Provide leadership to Hair Cuttery's brand strategy, customer loyalty/retention and experience, marketing, merchandising, digital, pricing, and communications to drive customer engagement and innovation in our hair salons
- Drive our digital marketing transformation via mobile apps and social initiatives
- Develop strategies and programs to further develop our brand, digital initiatives, understand our customers' needs, drive customer engagement, expand customer loyalty, and drive sales
- Use customer data to understand customer insights to inform retention marketing strategies and decisions
- Anchor our purpose based brand in our foundation of corporate social responsibility
- Track record of growing and developing a strong purpose based brand.
- Superior leadership skills with proven ability to inspire, innovate, and drive positive change.
- 8 – 10+ years as a proven leader in the areas of marketing and merchandising for a progressive direct to consumer company, retail, hospitality and/or services preferred
- Strong experience in digital strategy & digital transformation & revenue streams.
- Expertise in digital and brick & mortar customer experience transformation
- Outstanding business and financial acumen.
- Creative vision, intuitive consumer insight, and sharp analytical mind.
- Experience and passion for corporate social responsibility.
- Communication: Delivers clear, effective communication and listens to others.
- Conceptual/Systems Thinking: Recognizes patterns, trends, themes, and connections in information to develop innovative ideas and solutions.
- Constructive Engagement: Expresses ideas and disagreements, constructively resolves conflict, and encourages others to do the same.
- Customer Orientation: Meets the expectations and needs of internal and external customers.
- Decision Making: Makes good decisions in a timely manner.
- Empowerment: Takes initiative and solves problems.
- Talent Development: Maximizes potential and improves overall performance.
- Influence: Proactively builds relationships and influences others.
- Analytical Thinking/Problem Solving: Accurately assesses problems and effectively and efficiently arrives at solutions.
- Strategic Thinking: Understands the current state and is able to visualize the ideal state and how to achieve it.
- Problem solving mindset: ready to tackle new and unpredictable problems
- Player – Coach: able to lead others but also able and willing to rollup sleeves to get the work done
- Comfortable with ambiguity but able to provide structure to lead a team
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands is an EOE