Human Resources Manager - #156009
Date: 02/23/2021 05:30 AM
City: Orlando, Florida
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
22-Feb-2021 to Until Filled (EST) Human Resources Orlando, FL, USA Full Time
Email Me Similar Jobs Email Me This Job
Who We Are:
Design Interactive Inc. (DI) is a woman-owned small business specializing in human systems integration and committed to developing innovative solutions that accelerate human performance. Beyond human performance research and experimentation, DI's capabilities extend to user experience design, full software development capabilities including immersive, mobile, and web application development, systems engineering and integration, and testing and evaluation. DI solves the most pressing human performance challenges for customers across the DoD, Federal, and commercial markets and is on the cutting edge in areas of: eXtended Reality (XR) training and operational support, adaptive training solutions, biosignature analytics, and user experience design.
Why Work for Us?
Enjoy the opportunity to be part of an innovative and dynamic team on the cutting edge of emerging technologies and help expand our portfolio of human performance-enhancing solutions.
We are looking for a non-traditional HR professional who can think big and isn't afraid to get their hands dirty.
What You Need:
- 5+ years of progressive HR experience
- Demonstrable success leading an HR effort in a small business or start-up environment
- Strong HR acumen
- Experience working closely with an executive team and being seen as a trusted advisor
- Ability to earn trust quickly from leadership and team members
- Expertise in guidance through ambiguous situations
- Experience with employees in multiple states
What You Will Be Doing:
- Executing day to day human resources functions, including but not limited to: payroll, benefits administration, recruiting, retention providing support and guidance to management and other staff when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arise.
- Analyzing market and industry trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Creating learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Overseeing employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintaining compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintaining knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Promote products and services at various customer locations and functions.
- Perform or assist with any additional assignments as required.
- Physical requirements involve performing general office activities.
- Position requires little to no local, overnight, and extended travel.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Please, no calls or emails from staffing/recruitment agencies.