Billing Client Care Assistant - Alpharetta, GA - #156003
Date: 02/23/2021 05:30 AM
City: Alpharetta, Georgia
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
At COUNTRY Financial, our licensed Client Care Representative provides client services to insureds, including account changes and questions regarding policy status, coverages, and/or billing. Resolves service problems in a contact center environment (via phone, email or chat) with a focus on one-call resolution. Assesses client needs and advises on policy coverage and options. May add additional coverages for auto, property, or other lines of business. May require appropriate property/casualty licensing. May support agent or direct channel.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we are currently limiting the number of employees in our offices. This position will begin working in a remote capacity and will be expected to return to the assigned office location following a broader return to work announcement.
Communicates with clients via phone, web, and email to deliver a best in class client experience by resolving matters related to customer service and/or billing. (Examples include: coverage, quotes, policy changes, processing payments, reinstatement requests, and policy change impacts to premium.)
Completes quotes and transactions accurately to make policy changes, modify policy coverage, and/or collection of premium from clients based on underwriting, accounting, and billing services guidelines and best practices.
- Enters communication records and other data into various company systems for information sharing with our agency force, call center management trending reports, and collaboration with other organizational areas.
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills (written and oral).
- Strong basic math skills.
- Computer keyboarding and navigation skills.
- Previous call center experience.
- Background in the insurance and/or financial services industry.
High school diploma or GED.
- Requires appropriate property/casualty licensing - training and testing for licensing will occur once hired if not already PC licensed.
Normal office environment.
Work may extend beyond normal business hours as business needs dictate.
This position requires handling a high volume of phone calls, emails and web inquiries in a production environment.
There may be extended periods of time spent at work station during peak periods.
- This position may require working alternative work shifts, including evenings and weekends, on a regular or rotational basis as determined by management.
- Positions start virtual training on 4/26/2021.
- Starting Annualized Salary is $35,100.
- Virtual training hours are tentatively from 9:00a.m. - 5:30p.m. EST from 4/26/2021 - 5/28/2021.
- Virtual mentoring is tentatively 5/31/2021 - 6/11/2021 with hours dependent on available billing rep to mentor.
- Starting 6/14/2021, your designated work hours are Mon-Fri from 11:30a.m. - 8:00p.m. EST including every 4th Saturday based on rotation. (The first Saturday 10:00a.m. - 3:00p.m. EST may be scheduled on 6/12/2021).
For more details about careers at COUNTRY Financial®, please visit us online at www.countryfinancial.com/careers.
COUNTRY Financial does not generally sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.