Senior Manager, Global Sales Operations - #156001
Global Data Consortium
Date: 02/23/2021 05:30 AM
City: Raleigh, North Carolina
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
GDC is a Data as a Service (DaaS) company with a cloud-based platform for global electronic identity verification. For businesses that need to know the identities of customers all over the world, we provide one point of access to local, in-country reference data for instant verification.
The market for global identity verification is growing rapidly. More bank accounts are opened online. More money is transferred across borders. And more merchants are registering to sell on international marketplaces.
The companies behind these services need to verify the identities of people in every country in order to satisfy government regulations or reduce the risks of fraud. More and more they choose electronic verification for its quick speed, low friction and low cost.
GDC provides our clients with one point of access for global electronic identity verification with the most countries, the deepest population coverage and the widest selection of data elements to verify against.
In this role, you will have responsibility for driving key initiatives forward while working with cross-functional teams. You will play a critical role in managing internal systems, tools, reports, and analytics.
To succeed in this position, you will combine your strong business and sales acumen, attention to detail, an affinity for business process, and communication skills to drive cross-functional alignment aimed at achieving GDC’s overall business objectives in an efficient and scalable manner.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Support the sales organization in all facets of operational efficiency, scale, and controls. Including performance analysis, sales enablement and documentation, sales and business process design, contracts review, project management, and sales enablement strategy and leadership
- Identify trends across teams and use insight from reporting to drive productivity across the sales organization
- Provide direction and advice to Sales Leadership on key business decisions and methods to increase Sales productivity
- Trusted advisor to the Sales Leadership team
- Leverage data and lead strategic and operational initiatives to accelerate deals, increasing Sales productivity, and shorten the lead-to-close cycle
- Ensure contracts accurately address business needs, while protecting the Company's legal interest
- Educate sales representatives on processes and best practices
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Technology (Paralegal background a plus)
- 8+ years of Sales Operations experience in a global organization with proven record of driving results
- Strong communication skills both written and presentations
- Strong analytical skills in interpreting data to recommend actions
- Expert in Microsoft Suite of tools
- Expert in sales methodologies, sales execution disciplines to drive efficiency at scale
- Experienced working with CRM Systems, Billing, Sales, and other applications
- Strong time management skills & attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial, can cope with ambiguity
- Deal forecasting process and facilitation
- Key metric reporting
- Sales communications
- Experience with Hubspot and Pipedrive ( a plus)
GDC does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to job postings.