Truck Driver - #155996
Kelly Temple Trucking, LLC
Date: 02/23/2021 05:30 AM
City: Edinboro, Pennsylvania
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
We haul more than limestone and gravel for contractors and home owners. We supply state and local governments with aggregates to maintain the public roadways. We have a strong understanding of the bidding process working with Councils of Governments as well as individual municipalities we can provide bidding for any project. If your municipality needs a delivered material quote, or a delivered price directly from any quarry in the area we can provide competitive pricing.
Kelly Temple Trucking also provides services for our hard working farmers. From lime, to manure hauling, to hauling your crops from the fields to the mills we have you covered. With our large dump bodies we can haul as much as 800 bushels on one truck load meaning getting your corps to the mill in fewer trips. We have also acquired the Commercial Manure Hauling Permit from the Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture.
Kelly Temple Trucking is currently looking for a skilled truck driver who is reliable and has the ability to become a valued part of our team.
- Transport finished product to customers business located mainly within a 100 mile radius.
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and report issues to manager.
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules.
- Document and log work/rest periods and miles spent driving and retain fuel/toll receipts.
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures.
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions.
- Collect and verify delivery instructions.
- Report defects, accidents or violations.
- Truck driving position will accommodate roughly 70% of the week. The remaining hours will be spent loading and unloading trailers, assisting in the shop with production, and operating forklift to assist other team members.
- Must be safety-conscious
- High School degree, or equivalent
- Ability to pass the DOT certification drug screens and physical exams
- Ability to move various equipment (often weighing 75 - 100 lbs) on and off the truck as necessary
- Daily interaction with customers, MUST have a professional customer friendly focus.
- Medical & Dental Insurance available after 90-day probation period
- 40 hour paid sick leave available after 90-day probation period.