Technical Product Manager - #155991
Cognizant Technology Solutions
Date: 02/23/2021 05:30 AM
City: Earth City, Missouri
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Cognizant is looking for Technical Product Manager with below skill match
Location: Earth City, MO or Chicago, IL or Remote
As a Technical Product Manager at Trizetto Provider Solutions, A Cognizant Company, you will work with other Software Engineers, Product Managers, Sales, Marketing, Machine Learning Engineers, Designers and Project Managers on interdisciplinary projects, derive structure and knowledge from raw data across various industry sectors.
- Create strategies for IT products (internal-facing customers)
- Manage cradle-to-grave lifecycles, from customer research, through strategic planning and roadmaps, to launch, product adoption and customer feedback
- Partner with UX designers and software developers to deliver products based on roadmaps you create
- Launch the vision, strategy, and roadmap and work with key stakeholders to deliver on that vision, e.g. partner teams, international site leaders, strategic program owners, and the IT leadership team
- Implement the go-to-market plan and execution, working to ensure that internal teams have what they need to be successful
- Develop marketing campaigns to create awareness and increase product adoption
- Define goals and monitor key performance metrics to identify opportunities and improve product performance
- Identify and research opportunities to innovate
- 5+ yrs. engineering, product management, or relevant experience.
- Strong track record of establishing and owning product/program strategies and roadmaps
- Proven record of developing new ideas and creative solutions
- Experience in agile software development
- Demonstrable experience making data-driven product/program decisions
- Proven ability to influence others without authority
- Experience working cross-functionally with development, design, and marketing internal teams
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads to drive results
- Excellent speaking-listening-writing skills with attention to detail
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA) and/or strong relevant experience
- Experience in Customer Service, Operations, and/or Business Process Optimization experience
- Experience with content management systems, database services technologies.
- Entrepreneurial, energetic self-starter who can navigate through amorphous environments and work independently when required
- Strong SQL skills as well as experience with big data and/or complex data sets
- Knowledge of visualization tools such as Tableau or PowerBI
- Excellent verbal and written communications, active listening, and presentation development skills
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent work experience) required in Business, Computer Science, or related field
Technical skills: OOPS, design principles, .NET/Java/Python
Cognizant is committed to veteran and military communities. Cognizant has been often recognized as a military friendly employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our business resource group Veterans Network assists our military associates in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to demonstrate the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence.
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.). Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 1000, and the Fortune 500 and we are among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our diverse backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients. We want someone who thrives in this setting and is inspired to craft significant solutions through true teamwork.
SNo Primary Skill Proficiency Level * Rqrd./Dsrd. 1 .Net PL4 Desired 2 Java PL4 Required 3 Python PL4 Required 4 OOPS PL4 Required
- Proficiency Legends
Proficiency Level Generic Reference PL1 The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels. PL2 The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects. PL3 The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects. PL4 The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.