Clinical Warehouse Tech 1- 1st shift - #155967
Date: 02/23/2021 05:00 AM
City: Rockford, Illinois
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Position Title: Clinical Warehouse Technician 1
Location: Rockford IL 61109- Logistics Pwy
Department: 1036 (Clinical)
Shift: 1st Shift
Reporting To: Supervisor, Clinical Warehouse
Responsible For (Staff): None
The primary function of this position is to facilitate supply chain functions within the company. This includes receipt and storage of components, supply and service of production and storage and shipment of finished goods.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process distribution orders for site or depot shipments. This includes the picking, packaging and shipping of supplies using both JDE and courier software for dispatch.
- Ensure appropriate documentation is completed and included with domestic and international shipments.
- Perform the staging, issuance and delivery of work orders for Clinical Production
- Communicate effectively with Distribution Service Administrators and/or Distribution Project Manager on issues pertaining to clinical shipments.
- Identify and properly pack different shipping conditions e.g. cold chain, DG, hazmat, DEA, etc.
- Process returns for clinical protocols per accountability levels.
- Maneuver a forklift (either a standard electric "sit down" fork truck or a double reach "stand up" material handling truck), electric pallet jack, and other material handling equipment expediently, skillfully, and safely while transporting full or partial pallet loads of material throughout the plant, and into/out of rack fixtures.
- Accurately record, both manually and electronically, the movements of material.
- Able to perform, as a minimum, the following basic Warehouse functions in the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system;, Receiving to Stock, Inventory Transfer, Material Issuance to Work Order, Return to Stock, WIP (work In Process) Move, Finished Goods Move, Ship Confirmation
- Use the RemStar storage system to both store material and pick distribution orders.
- Maintain housekeeping standards.
- This position may require overtime and/or weekend work.
- Knowledge of and adherence to all PCI, cGMP, and GCP policies, procedures, rules.
- Attendance to work is an essential function of this position
- Performs other duties as assigned by Manager/Supervisor.
- Stationary Position: None
- Move, Traverse: 3/4 of the day and up.
- Operate, activate, use, prepare, inspect, or place: 3/4 of the day and up.
- Install, place, adjust, apply, measure, use, or signal: 3/4 of the day and up.
- Ascend/Descend or Work Atop: 3/4 of the day and up.
- Position self (to) or Move (about or to): 3/4 of the day and up.
- Communicate or exchange information: 3/4 of the day and up.
- Detect, distinguish, or determine: 3/4 of the day and up.
- On an average day, the individual can expect to move and/or transport up to 50 pounds between 1/4 and 1/2 of the day.
- TABE testing requirements met at approved grade level for position.
- Basic Mathematical Skills
- Basic Computer Skills: Ability to perform basic computer tasks and has the ability to operate common computer programs.
- Minimum Professional Proficiency: Ability to speak in a way that allows one to participate effectively in various conversations. Ability to read various types of standard items addressed to general readers.
- Intermediate Reasoning: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions that may be furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems that involve several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Must be able to lift routinely, up to 50 pounds.
- Physically capable to perform the above duties with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Ability to work independently and/or as part of a team.
- Ability to demonstrate attention to detail.
- Ability to display excellent time management skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled