ZOOM: TRAVEL & EXPENSE, MANAGER - #116425
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinars.
We’re problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you’ll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
Travel and Entertainment Manager
As Travel and Entertainment Manager you will be responsible for the reviewing, approving, audit and compliance with Travel and Expense policy. We are looking for someone with strong attention to detail, customer service and audit experience. We want you if you are able to work independently or in a team environment with a Corporate AP team with little supervision.
- Daily review and approval of expense reports submitted through workday expense reporting tool
- Daily review and reconciliation of corporate credit transactions submitted through workday credit card reporting tool
- Daily monitoring and audit of transaction submitted via expense reports or credit cards to ensure compliance with Zoom Travel and Expense Policy
- Period end analysis of non-processed expense reports to prepare accrual files for corporate review and reconciliation
- Manage the travel agent system (Navan) and review/escalate out of policy travel as appropriate
- Monitor Corporate card usage, payments and refunds
- Develop monthly KPI’s, dashboards and reporting for management review of trends, year over year changes, and to alert regarding unusual activities.
- Partner with AP corporate team to discuss policy changes and improvements as well as maintain FAQs, Quarterly Communication Updates and T&E resources in the company portal
- Work with internal/external auditors on an ongoing basis to ensure continuation and up to date compliance requirements and sox testing are met on a global scale.
- Perform other related accounts payable duties as required
- 2 to 4 years working on accounts payable, travel and expense
- Understanding of the travel and expense audit process and the importance of providing excellent customer service to our employees
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills - multi-tasking daily without losing sight of the longer-term objectives
- Able to own, drive, and coordinate multiple projects and meet deadlines under pressure at times with minimum direction
- A basic understanding of GAAP and/or Financial Statement presentation
- Detail oriented and highly organized with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Microsoft office skills (emphasis on advance excel skills and power point)
- BS/BA Degree or equivalent, preferably with a strong analytical background
- Able to work night shift / during US working hours