Visual Design Consultant - #116350
Just imagine your future with us…
At Aurecon we see the future through a very different lens. Do you?
Innovation, eminence and digital are at the heart of everything we do. Are you excited about the future?
Are you driven by the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and complex projects around the world and to learn from the best? We are.
Diversity is at the core of everything we do. We work together to create a culture based on respect, trust and inclusiveness. Our differences are what fuel our creativity.What will you do?
A unique opportunity to be a part of the growing Winning Work team, effectively supporting the development of strategic proposals in line with Aurecon’s strategic objectives.
This role will primarily work as a visual designer for key priority bids, producing effective and engaging visual designs for proposals and presentations. This demanding yet rewarding role involves liaising across all levels of the organization, working with regional technical leaders to support the development of compelling and professional-looking proposals. Specific responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with bid teams, including external partners, across various portfolios and markets, to support the development of the overall design strategy for proposal responses, presentations, and other sales-related collaterals
- Analyze design briefs, generate ideas and concepts based on proposal scope and requirements, including but not limited to infographics, diagrams, covers, dividers headers, and footers
- Actively participate in brainstorming sessions to come up with tailored design ideas and styles
- Execute the bid team’s visual strategy and content into aesthetically standout visual elements, from the conceptualization stage, preparation of drafts, presentation of ideas to stakeholders until proposal submission
- Continuously develop visual design collaterals to support bid teams and develop a knowledge base of reusable design elements
- Maintain a full understanding of expected deadlines and visual preferences
- Maintain graphic design guidelines and brand identity
The suitable candidate must have the ability to demonstrate the following experience, knowledge, and skills.
- Degree or diploma qualification in graphic design
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a graphic design role
- Able to supply work samples, particularly in related industry
- Able to ideate concepts and carry them through to design, layout, infographics, and illustrations
- Attention to detail and quality control.
- Ability to think innovatively, creatively and follow set brand and style guidelines
- Ability to manage time effectively, prioritize multiple projects, and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work remotely with little or no supervision, work independently and collaboratively across other projects as appropriate
- Ability to work calmly in a high-volume, deadline-oriented environment
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills and sound interpersonal skills
Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite of products, working on a PC environment, with current advanced levels in:
- Acrobat DC
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Word
- Previous experience in bid/proposal design
- Previous experience in the Engineering related industry
- Video editing
- Interactive / UX design
- HTML coding / web design
- Hand or digital illustration skills
- 3D model and rendering
- Generative AI image creation
We value that each of our team members brings something different to Aurecon. We look for people who have had a broad range of experiences throughout their career and can demonstrate how they have worked as part of a team to bring ideas to life. Does that sound like you?
Our Aurecon Attributes describe the types of people we bring together for clients. We don’t expect you to have all eight of the attributes, but one that is unique to you.
Finally, we value that each of our team members brings something different to Aurecon. We look for people who have had a broad range of experiences throughout their career and can demonstrate how they have worked as part of a team to bring ideas to life. Does that sound like you?
Aurecon is a design, engineering and advisory company. Our purpose is bringing ideas to life, to imagine and co-create with our clients a better future for people and the planet.
Our culture of Believe it. Say it. Do it. reflects our deep commitment to our clients and each other to build trust and create a better future together.
We are a team who place eminence, digital and innovation at the core of all we do.
Our strength lies in how we bring together our design, engineering and advisory capabilities to provide our clients with integrated solutions across the entire asset lifecycle. From shape and plan – design and deliver – operate and optimise – to close and transform.
Aurecon’s 6,500 designers, engineers, scientists and advisors located in 11 locations across the globe work with our clients and partners across markets and asset types, to tackle some of the world’s most complex challenges.
Think engineering. Think again.
Want to know more?
You can learn more about what it’s like to work at Aurecon by visiting the careers section of our website.
If you are intrigued or excited by what you have read, then we want to hear from you. Apply now!