Trade Marketing Officer - #87789
This position will remain open until filled.
Local applicants are welcome.
Location: Across the Philippines (North Luzon, Central Luzon, South Luzon, Central Visayas, Western Visayas, North Mindanao, South Mindanao, Bicol)
Reporting to: Field Marketing Zone Manager
WHAT THIS POSITION IS ABOUT - PURPOSE
- The Territory Consumer Lead (TCL) is under the Marketing function and is responsible for driving the business growth of their assigned territory through Consumer acquisition and retention. In order to achieve this, the incumbent needs to drive quality Retailer Distribution and Wholesale Volume through a Consumer-Centric approach mindset. Based on their assessment of the challenges and opportunities in the assigned territory, making use of available information, and collaboration with the Field Sales, they will develop the necessary short and long-term strategies and programs that will address the needs of the business and support the delivery of the territory KPI's., growth inclusive.
- This role will be tasked to lead the development and management (incl. monitoring & reporting) of relevant campaigns and/or programs, that are part of the overall regional and zone strategies covering various touchpoints such as General Trade Retailers and Wholesalers, Local Key Accounts, Designated Smoking Areas and HORECA channels where the overall objective is Consumer Acquisition and Retention in the assigned territory.
- Review and understand all relevant information within the assigned territories through data understanding, competitive review, fieldwork, and insight in order to identify challenges and opportunities, and develop appropriate short-term and long-term strategic action plans for the company's brands within the territories assigned to enable business growth.
- Responsible for initiating and securing complete project approval (OPB) and all operational mandatories to activate planned campaigns/programs (Coordination with M&S stakeholders, Third Party Agencies, GIP, Suppliers, TME encoding, testing, and production).
- Ensure campaign clarity amongst front liners (TSR/TER).
- Develop campaign/program mechanics, spiel, and lead in a briefing to field sales in order to guide them in the proper execution of programs across targeted trade partners and outlets consistent with program objectives, timelines, allocations, and all other company protocols with full compliance.
- Manage overall deployment and implementation of Brand-led /Field Marketing-led activities in the assigned territories.
- Manage and deliver an optimal full-year consumer acquisition campaigns/programs calendar in the assigned territories.
- Drive performance management & investment optimization.
- Drive program resources planning and deployment.
- Perform regular surveys on campaign/program execution to ensure compliance with standards / intended trade impact. Immediately resolve or address any challenges, which includes immediate escalation.
- Review performance vs objectives and not limited to in terms of volume, store participation, implementation guidelines, competitive response, ease in implementation and effective campaign spend. This includes overseeing, monitoring, measuring execution success, and program post-evaluation.
- New opportunities and New Product Launch: Support Brand and Field Marketing on New Product Launches in building robust bottom-up launch campaigns.
- Develop consumer campaign in driving new opportunities to enable brand range selling in pre-identified opportunity territory/barangays.
- Provide cross-functional support in understanding and developing an efficient route to consumers to better deliver high-impact campaigns and brand reach.
- Responsible for assigned field marketing budget management and proper to the optimal deployment of program tools and materials.
- Perform other necessary ad hoc tasks that may arise as part of brand / competitive dynamics in the assigned territory.
- Bachelor's Degree graduate, preferably in a Marketing/Business/Communications - related courses
- At least 2-3 years of experience in Sales, Trade/Channel Marketing, Consumer Engagement, or Marketing that includes ground Field Sales experience preferably from an FMCG company.
- Data Gathering, Insights and Analysis
- Trade & Channel Development Strategy & Plan Formulation
- Problem Solving
- Project Management and Monitoring with an understanding of sales operation and in-trade execution
- Presentation Skills
- Budget Management
- Outspoken/ability to generate and share ideas
- Adaptable, flexible, and open to change
- Ability to analyze a business situation and propose actionable solutions focusing on consumer acquisition