Test/Repair Operator - #116181
Date: 2 weeks ago
City: Lapu-Lapu City, Central Visayas
Contract type: Full time
Duties and Reponsibilities:
- Keen attention to details, 100% compliance to PCBA handling procedures, must be physically able to pick-up PCBA Assemblies and place inside a systems or TBUs.
- Run the full test procedures of Teradyne PCBAs based on the define procedure. Doing so will include activities such as (but not limited to) installing PCBA assemblies into a test system or TBUs, connecting/disconnecting interface cables, power supply cables, DIBs, and other necessary fixtures/cables, then loading and running the correct automated test program.
- Interpret failure datalog from test programs, and follow a define troubleshooting steps to fix the PCBA; escalating to Technician, Engineer, or Supervisor for failures that are not yet defined.
- Run a number of define specific steps to properly fix the PCBA performing repetitive defined testing and troubleshooting procedures.
- Works with the Board Repair Specialist (BRS) and Test Engineer in process and quality improvements, reliability issues as well as meeting department/section goals.
- Perform visual inspection to ensure units has been reassembled/rework.
- Perform repair of HLAs for known failures that has defined troubleshooting instruction guide.
Basic Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Education Required:
- Electronics Technology or Industrial Electronics graduates with relevant experience in board repair
- Knowledgeable in electronics board troubleshooting, de/soldering and repair
- Experience in hardware/software validation and verification for medium and high-end testers is an advantage
- Goal and results-oriented, assertive and hardworking
- Computer literate