Tenant Concierge - #116360
The Penbrothers International, Inc.
Job Title: Tenant Concierge
Contract Type: FULL-TIME
Founded in 2018, The client is a flexible living and home rentals company that leverages technology and design to revolutionise the experience for tenants. We're on a mission to reimagine urban homes in Southeast Asia, catering to a growing generation of mobile working professionals. The client homes integrate flexibility and convenience with comfort and style for a hassle-free rental experience. With rooms in top city locations, affordable prices and a strong community, Cove tenants will always have somewhere warm to come home to.
The client has over 3,000 rooms across Singapore and Indonesia, and are set to continue to expand their presence regionally.
- Responsible for delivering a customer-centric experience and assisting tenants across all communication channels including WhatsApp, emails, and calls
- Going the extra mile to ensure tenants’ needs and expectations are met
- Actively involved in refining tenant experience through tenant's feedbacks and observing daily operations
- Proactive and initiative to constantly suggest improvements for tenant communication processes
- Report directly to Tenant Concierge Manager and work closely with Tenant Experience Managers to ensure smooth day-to-day operations
- Manage tenant support enquiries, triaging issues, raising tickets, and relaying to the correct internal team
- Create the daily schedules of our inhouse staff on the field (housekeeping & facilities management team)
- Take part to the company efforts to improve online brand reputation through efficient communication with tenants to collect positive online reviews (Google, FB, OTAs etc…)
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills to assist tenants with any issues raised during their stay with us
- Cheerful and friendly disposition when communicating with tenant
- Able to work independently and also as a team
- Strong sense of dedication to our tenants' experience
- Process-oriented and good attention to detail
- Accountable and responsible team-player
- Past experience as customer sevice in either hospitality, travel, real estate, co-living or rentals
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and effectively handle multitasking.
- Great spoken and written English
- Customer empathy
- Ability to stay calm when customers are upset
- Positive attitude and mindset
- Well organized
- Attention to detail
Can't find what you're looking for? Checkout our other listings