Technical Support Representative - #116006
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Primary responsibility is to provide first level technical support to Teradyne customer inquiries regarding hardware, software applications and operating systems. This includes managing the daily workload through an incident tracking system and recording the problem resolution into a knowledge management system. The candidate must have strong communication and customer relationship skills.
- Secondary responsibilities will include managing internal support and admin task for both field and divisional groups, creating process documentation and participating in continuous improvement work.
Basic Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Education Required:
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Mechanical Engineering, Electronics & Communications Engineering, Mechatronics or other Engineering related fields with minimum 1-year technical experience. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Previous experience in a customer support role is a plus.
- Knowledge and understanding of hardware systems.
- Ability to use MS Office Word, Excel, Access.
- Excellent phone, verbal and written communication skills.
- Willing to work on shifting schedule, including night shift
- Work independently with discipline and motivation to succeed in a virtual environment where you work remotely with coworkers and supervisors from the comfort of your home.
Business Hours: Monday to Sunday, 24 hours x 7 days a week.
Work Hours: 5 scheduled days which may include weekends, holidays, and on-call.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.