Team Manager | Chat and Email Support - #116557
Sutherland is seeking a leadership-oriented and self-motivated person to join us as a Team Manager. We are a group of driven and hard-working individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
- Impact the business: By driving results aligned with stated goals for performance metrics, telephony metrics, utilization, productivity, attendance and attrition.
- Manage administrative responsibilities: Such as attendance tracking, queue administration, and corrective delivery.
- Influence the lives of others: Develop, train, and manage team members.
- Strengthen relationships: Establish and maintain communication with clients and/or team members; understand needs, resolve issues, and meet expectations.
- Keep morale high: Ensure motivational programs are in place and encourage frequent recognition.
- Impact the bottom line: Produce solid and effective strategies based on accurate and meaningful data reports and analysis and/or keen observations.
- Define Sutherland’s reputation: Oversee and manage performance and service quality to guarantee customer satisfaction.
- Keep leaders informed: Relay important information in the form of timely and accurate reports.
Our most successful candidates will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or Associate Degree preferred but not required.
- Experience in managing a team of 18 to 20 associates.
- Experience and knowledge in supporting hospitality/travel program as a customer service line of business.
- Experienced with chat and email support.
- Demonstrated leadership skills; the ability to take the lead in making improvements and resolving issues.
- Strong customer-orientation when managing communications and issues.
- The ability to efficiently manage time and keep track of multiple schedules, meetings, and initiatives.
- Knowledge of metrics, their measurements, thresholds, targets and process owners.
- A pro-active attitude towards developing trust and professional rapport with employees and team members; the ability to be a team-player.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.