Team Lead, Service Delivery - #115985
Bringing smiles is what we do at TTEC… for you and the customer. As a Team Lead working onsite in Santa Rosa, Laguna, you’ll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences while you also #experienceTTEC, an award-winning employment experience and company culture.
What You’ll Do
Do you love leading? Looking for an opportunity to learn more about the industry and gain direct management experience? You'll motivate your team to make sure they're on track to meet goals. You'll answer associate's questions, issues, and customer escalation while ensuring quality customer experience on every call as you're the first line manager for your team.
You’ll report to the Manager. We’re looking for a leader to Act as one, as you will encourage and motivate you team to resolve issues, accomplish goals and influence their career mobility.
During a Typical Day, You’ll
- Coach associates to ensure achievement of company and client goals while addressing employee related issues and coordinating training on new or revised information relating to services, products or processes of projects
- Manage multiple, complex, ongoing tasks and projects while monitoring absence and attendance of your team
- Motivate and mentor your team with your open, honest manner and in providing feedback and acknowledging a job well done
What You Bring to the Role
- Associate degree, technical school or equivalent work experience
- Promote a performance-driven culture and always work towards reaching for amazing
- Engage and support your team in making sure they have the proper tools and systems to accomplish day-to-day tasks
- Mentor and inspire others
- Customer-focused mindset
- Comfortable with computer systems
What You Can Expect
- Supportive of your career and professional development
- An inclusive culture and community minded organization where giving back is encouraged
- A global team of curious lifelong learners guided by our company values
- Ask us about our paid time off (PTO) and wellness and healthcare benefits
- And yes... a great compensation package and performance bonus opportunities, benefits you'd expect and maybe a few that would pleasantly surprise you (like tuition reimbursement)
Visit www.mybenefits.ttec.com for more information.
Our business is about making customers happy. That's all we do. Since 1982, we've helped companies build engaged, pleased, profitable customer experiences powered by our combination of humanity and technology. On behalf of many of the world's leading iconic and hypergrowth brands, we talk, message, text, and video chat with millions of customers every day. These exceptional customer experiences start with you.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We aim to reflect the communities we serve, by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued, belonging, and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength because it enables us to view things from different vantage points and for you to bring value to the table in your own unique way.
Location/Division Santa Rosa, Province of Laguna, Calabarzon Job Requisition 03TCJ Work From Home No