Tax Supervisor - #88107
Date: 5 days ago
City: Taguig, Metro Manila
Contract type: Full time
- Supervises the tax team with their tasks and responsibilities, and ensures the organization complies with all tax requirements and reports.
- Bachelor's degree in Accountancy, Accounting Technology, or a related field.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in Finance or Accounting or a similar field preferred.
- Must be a CPA
- Experience in E-Commerce or Logistics is a plus.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office and relevant software.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review output VAT report submitted by staff for BIR returns
- Supervises team in printing official receipts and in preparing relief of head office and branches
- Assesses the finance side of prospective business partners of the company
- Checks payroll and consolidates data in preparation for the 1601C return
- Checks the accuracy of journal entries and validity of supporting documents
- Checks soft copy of on-call salary reimbursement of branches
- Handles theft, robbery, and infidelity cases in branches to report and submit required documents to BDO and insurance provider
- Prepares entries, tax returns, and other reports and requirements related to Global Jet Management, Inc.
- Assists in company audit
- Performs other ad hoc tasks assigned