Talent Scout - #101383
Our Talent Scout is responsible for recruiting candidates in a high-volume environment using a defined recruiting process, strategies, and resources as well as developing new and creative ideas. The Talent Scout will play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best every time.In this role you will:
- Consistently recruit, interview and hire using established processes that support a positive candidate experience for high volume hiring of applicants
- Contact applicants to discuss opportunities while qualifying them to the needed position requirements including technical computer specifications and aptitude.
- Follow team guidelines in determining the right candidate for each program
- Prepare daily and weekly reports based on function and nee
- Demonstrate relationship and strong communication skills to influence and work with multiple internal contacts and a diverse candidate pool.
- Ensure integrity of data within the applicant tracking system
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned or required
- Bachelor or Associates Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 1 year of relevant work experience in recruiting
- Candidate should be a savvy, results-oriented individual with a high energy level and an enthusiastic approach
- A strong focus; understanding and appreciation of pipeline management
- Strong interpersonal, communications, and relationship-building skills
- Excellent problem solving, conceptual thinking, and analytical skills
- Able to work effectively in a rapidly changing environment while generating significant output at high performance levels
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel)
ResultsCX is a premier customer experience partner to Fortune 100 and 500 companies. We design, build, and deliver digitally influenced customer journeys that achieve the satisfaction and loyalty brands need to thrive and grow, while improving efficiency and reducing costs. ResultsCX’s 30+-year track record for reimagining the customer experience to meet consumers’ evolving expectations has driven growth to more than 20 geographic hubs and approximately 20,000 colleagues worldwide. Our core expertise extends to actionable analytics, contact center as a service (CCaaS), and our own SupportPredict AI-powered digital experience platform. Our strength lies in exceptional individuals working together in a high-performing, fun culture to deliver next-generation customer experiences on behalf of our clients.
Results-CX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factors under federal, state, or local law.