Sustainability Research Analyst - #101310
ATR Asset Management (ATRAM)
Date: 2 weeks ago
City: Makati City, Metro Manila
Contract type: Full time
Supports the Office of the Chief Investment Officer, Macroeconomics and Sustainability Team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the expansion, development, and maintenance of SDG database
- Responsible for all macro-economic research and forecast of the ATRAM group
- Production of sustainability and macroeconomic research reports and presentations
- The management of content produced by the Investments Team and its communication to the Client Groups
- Preparation of regulatory/compliance and risk requirements of the Investment Team and development of related policies and awareness
- Training for the Investments Team
- Relevant educational qualifications, a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Applied Economics, Natural Sciences, Social Welfare and Development, Sustainability Development/Studies, Environmental Economics, Sustainability Finance
- Good writing and presentation skills
- Demonstrates positive aptitude/passion for research and sustainability issues.
- Understanding of the key sustainability issues and must like to do research
- Critical research skills include data gathering, database management, structured and systemic approach to doing things;
- A deep network of environment, labor, and technology related non-government organizations is a plus.