Sustainability Engineer - #88059
Makati Development Corporation
Date: 5 days ago
City: Taguig, Metro Manila
Contract type: Full time
Qualification and Requirements:
- Must be a Graduate of any Engineering Course (Civil/ Mechanical / Electrical/Sanitary) or Bachelor of Science in Architecture.
- With at least 2 years related work experience in Sustainability
- Willing to be assigned in Arca South, Taguig
- Can start immediately
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collects data and other pertinent information of Green Building Certification and updates the project checklist.
- Organizes documents and files in project server and directly coordinates with the document controller for monitoring.
- Assesses drawings and monitors completeness of documentation.
- Evaluates initial documentation and conducts research/study related to alternative compliance path of complicated projects, if applicable.
- Assists with RFA and RFI responses of the project
- Collects project site photos and prepares site inspection report
- Maintains existing tools, resources and standards to streamline services
- Performs other related tasks that may be assign from time to time.