SURVEYOR - #87673
Crimson Group, Inc.
The Surveyor is responsible in applying surveying methods and applications as required by project site.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Supervises Lay-out and levelling;
· Establishes building control, Horizontal (Grid lines) and vertical (every floor elevations);
· Performs Hydrographic surveys;
· Establishes bench marks for road and highway for construction;
· Drafts plans for field supervision;
· Coordinates with project engineer and architect regarding problem with building dimensions; and
· Coordinates with trade-con for the installation of utilities and fixtures.
· Candidate must be Geodetic or Civil Engineering graduate or its equivalent experience
· Required Skill(s): Surveyor, Leadership
· Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Surveyor or equivalent.
· Can start ASAP