Supervisor II, Operations Management - #116209
- Facilitate administrative work related to hiring such as talent calibration, approval processes, etc.
- Assist in selecting and hiring of high-performing talents for new, incremental, and backfill roles.
- Provide onboarding of new hires and assist in ensuring they have the necessary equipment and supplies.
- Ensure new hires have training plan, training evaluation, and training certification.
- Develop clear performance goals and evaluations through quantitative and qualitative KPIs.
- Analyze and resolve all performance related issues, and conflicts to ensure appropriate steps are taken.
- Provide ongoing feedback and coaching to each direct report on a monthly and annual performance reviews.
- Identify and address any performance gaps and implement performance improvement plans as needed.
- Recognize and reward high performers consistently through R&R programs.
- Provide opportunities for professional development and growth.
- Conduct regular business reviews and dialogue with key stakeholders.
- Establish a clear and effective communication strategy to keep stakeholders informed and engaged.
- Engage stakeholders in decision-making process, seeking their input, and address their concern.
- Continuously assess stakeholder satisfaction to strengthen relationship.
- Track and organize all tools and equipment assigned to each team member in a centralized system.
- Work closely with REPH BCM the team to ensure the team can respond to natural or man-made disasters and geo-political issues.
- Coordinate with compliance and legal team in identifying, assessing, and monitoring security and compliance of the team according to regulations and industry standards.
- Ensure that all the organization’s stakeholders work together to improve the company’s processes, products, services, and culture to achieve the long-term success that stems from customer satisfaction by being agile and by continuously improving.
- Leadership Presence / Demeanor – Demonstrate ability to foster relations and mentor / coach prior peers in new supervisory capacity. Demonstrate ability to motivate and inspire team to high performance standards.
- Communicate & Listen Effectively – Communicates clearly, accurately, honestly, and authentically. Listens intently and with empathy and acts on ideas, feedback, and suggestions.
- Talent and Performance Management – Demonstrate ability to effectively address situations where employees are performing below expectations. Demonstrate ability to identify individual strengths and improvement opportunities for team members. Develop specific improvement plans for each direct relevant to their specific roles.
- Seek Customer Satisfaction – Delivers dashboards and trackers that communicates performance aligned with business goals. Seeks to understand customer needs and pain points and recommends improvement opportunities.
- Transition Management Skills – Recruit and train new team members to backfill vacated roles.
- Proven Problem Solving and Analytical Skills – Demonstrate understanding of team members specific roles and expectations set by stakeholders. Demonstrate ability to work closely with stakeholders to assess team performance metrics/ reports and collaborate on opportunities to improve performance. Demonstrate ability to coach/ mentor team to proactively problem solve and provide recommendations relative to the individual’s functional role.
- Customer and Stakeholder Management Abilities – Demonstrate an understanding of the business stakeholders KPOs, properly assess how they correlate to team tasks and develop team KPOs based on business goals. Demonstrated ability to understand, provide reviews and quality check of team member’s work. Effectively implement contingency back-up plans and provide back-up support for any open roles in team.
- Understand Business Strategies - Demonstrates understanding of REPH strategic mission and priorities. Corelates big picture view with day-to-day activities and can prioritize and balance both for herself/himself and team.
- Tools & Resource Management Expertise – Has an understanding of critical tools used by team: Pardot, Salesforce, BI analytics, Tableau. Proactively coach / mentor team members on developing these critical tool skills
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, operations management, or business management, or a closely related degree
- Preferably with 4 - 8 years of leadership experience.
- Exposure or experience with Pardot, Salesforce, BI analytics, Tableau
- Good working knowledge of marketing, analytics, and/or operational processes.
- Strong project management, administrative management, and organizational skills.
- Strong people and stakeholder relationship management skills.
- Excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
- Willing to work on a flexible mid to night shift
- Work experience in B2B industry such as shared services, print, or publishing, preferred.
LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to providing a fair and accessible hiring process. If you have a disability or other need that requires accommodation or adjustment, please let us know by completing our Applicant Request Support Form: https://forms.office.com/r/eVgFxjLmAK , or please contact 1-855-833-5120.