Specialist II General Ledger - #101361
Emerson’s 133 years of history have been filled with achievements and challenges that have driven innovative thinking and bold transformations, molding us into the company we are today. By joining us as a Specialist II, General Ledger, you will be responsible for the processing of all Intercompany transactions (in compliance with GAAP and CP&P), including intercompany receipts allocation (netting and non-netting), reconciliation of the netting account and AR recharge account, and raising of manual recharges.
In this capacity, you will perform end-to-end Intercompany Accounts Receivable and General Ledger tasks that will expand your skill set and learn new knowledge through collaboration with other functional groups. This gives you a vital role in helping drive growth platforms and supporting operational pillars while striving for long-term value creation.
If this sounds like a perfect fit for you, apply now and join our team in Quezon City, transferring soon to Mandaluyong City, Philippines. All roles are currently in a blended Work-From-Home arrangement and company-provided IT assets are given on your first day. Enjoy our market-competitive pay, comprehensive benefits package, well-being programs, and career development opportunities.
In This Role, Your Responsibilities Will Be:
- To chase payment of long-overdue accounts by sending follow-up emails to the accounts payable contacts and resolving major disputes (pricing issues, product quality concerns, etc.) by acting as the intermediary between the accounts payable contact (or purchaser) and the sales team.
- To book cost center invoices into the system, reconcile and analyze the transactions of the Accounts Receivable suspense account, and resolve any invoicing issues.
- To apply payments received to open invoices and request details from the Accounts Payable point of contact for unidentified payments.
- To reconcile AR Intercompany accounts, identify discrepancies, and propose solutions for reconciling items.
- To prepare journal entries, reconcile balances between the sub-ledger and trial balance, and issue a statement of account to customers; prepare and provide supporting documents for audit requirements.
For This Role, You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy or any Accounting-related field.
- At least 3 years of work experience in general accounting or audit.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications such as Excel and PowerPoint and Oracle/SAP systems.
- Solid understanding of Internal Control and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
Who You Are:
You have a strong drive for results and exhibit passion and enthusiasm to get things done. You can efficiently carry out tasks independently, follow a detailed workflow, and generate accurate, high-quality reports. You are proactive and highly innovative in approaching problem-solving efficiently. You can proficiently communicate ideas, collaborate, and efficiently work with people at any level, excelling in a team environment.
Our Offer to You:
Make a difference with the work you do.
By joining Emerson, you'll be part of a versatile, dedicated team of motivated professionals who share a collective passion for progress and excellence.
At Emerson, we are committed to creating a global workplace that supports diversity and embraces inclusion. We attract, develop, and retain outstanding people in an inclusive environment where all employees can reach their greatest potential.
Join us and be part of a proud and thriving organization that values its people. Enjoy our market-competitive pay and benefits package, including food and transportation allowances, comprehensive insurance coverage, retirement benefits, and more. We invest in your growth with career development programs and reward your achievements through merit-based increases. We provide exceptional healthcare coverage for you and your loved ones, as well as paid leaves and tuition reimbursement for approved programs. Our well-being programs, exciting business travel opportunities, safe working environment, and commitment to social responsibility ensure you thrive personally and professionally. Be part of a team that not only values your contributions but also cares about your growth, well-being, and success. Let's take the leap and experience a fulfilling career with us. Let's go!