Sourcing Scout - #101216
The Sourcing Associate is responsible for evaluating, analyzing, implementing, and administering sourcing initiatives to generate quality leads and drive interest from potential talents.
We expect greater of ourselves... What’s Your Greater? Come find it at ResultsCXIn this role you will:
- Implement sourcing activities such as, but not limited to internal employee postings, employee referral program and external advertisements through publications, job portals, social media, etc.
- Conceptualize and create job postings in internet portals
- Initiate resume mining from job boards and external database
- Participate in job fairs, career caravans, and campus recruitment activities
- Send out emails or SMS to leads about current openings or sourcing events
- Call and schedule applicants for prescreening
- Serve as the first point of contact to candidates and is responsible for creating an excellent applicant experience
- Conduct initial assessment on basic qualification, either by paper or phone screening
- Perform prescreening and language interviews when off site
- Track and maintain applicant database
- Prepare daily reports based on function and need
- Perform other task as determined by superiors (e.g. callouts, invites, admin tasks, etc.).
- Rotate across different recruiting functions due to need to maintain a robust backup system, as part of a business continuity process
- Completed at least 2 years in college
- Passion for creativity
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a fast paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Call center experience (preferred but not required)
- Experience in volume hiring (preferred but not required)
- All-around fun in the workplace
- Healthcare Benefits
- Opportunity to grow with ResultsCX if that’s “Your Greater”
ResultsCX is a premier customer experience partner to Fortune 100 and 500 companies. We design, build, and deliver digitally influenced customer journeys that achieve the satisfaction and loyalty brands need to thrive and grow, while improving efficiency and reducing costs. ResultsCX’s 30+-year track record for reimagining the customer experience to meet consumers’ evolving expectations has driven growth to more than 20 geographic hubs and approximately 20,000 colleagues worldwide. Our core expertise extends to actionable analytics, contact center as a service (CCaaS), and our own SupportPredict AI-powered digital experience platform. Our strength lies in exceptional individuals working together in a high-performing, fun culture to deliver next-generation customer experiences on behalf of our clients.
Results-CX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factors under federal, state, or local law.