Social Media Intern - #101190
Ematic Solutions is a marketing and technology consultancy that helps B2C companies build a fully integrated, high-ROI digital ecosystem. We are a team of digital marketers, engineers, designers, copywriters, operations specialists, and customer success practitioners spread across the world.
We’re entrepreneurial team players who take personal accountability for our business, our customers and ourselves.
This role is for a social media enthusiast with exquisite story-telling skills and commercial mind who can grow our business. If you’re successful in the role, there is a very strong and rapid progression path.
What's The Gig?
- Planning content direction and content calendar, creating and producing engaging social content for all channels such as: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Tiktok
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis to identify trends and opportunities for clients' social media content and strategies.
- Collaborate with the team to develop social media strategies and campaigns that align with clients' goals and target audiences.
- Track and analyze social media performance metrics to assess the effectiveness of campaigns and provide insights for optimization.
- Participate in client meetings and assist in client communication, helping to ensure their needs are met and expectations are exceeded.
- Assist in manage, retain and grow Social Media client base
- Work with the team to identify and cultivate growth opportunities for Social Media Marketing in prospective or existing clients
- Champion best practices and continuously improve processes
What we’re looking for
- Available for a full-time internship (minimum 3 months or 6 months, paid internship)
- Preferably fresh graduate / currently pursuing a Bachelor in Communications or Marketing in a recognized institution of higher learning, with good academic achievements
- Spoken + written communication and presentation, in English and local language
- Rapport and relationship-building across geographies and disciplines
- Organization and prioritization; agility to work across multiple projects
- Comfortable with distilling data into insight, and an eye for detail
- High degree of subject matter expertise, with an appetite to keep learning
- Creativity to think outside the box and contribute new and innovative ideas
What We Offer
- Be exposed to and grow your knowledge across the Digital Marketing ecosystem, including Performance Marketing, SEO, Content Marketing, CRM and more
- Competitive pay with an attractive, long-term compensation model
- A flat and open culture that nurtures entrepreneurism and wants to unlock the best version of you.
- Work with a diverse team of smart people who are also fun after work.
- Opportunity to interact with colleagues from different countries and cultures.
Ematic Solutions - Website | Ematic Solutions - LinkedinSkills
- Digital Marketing
- Project Management
- Marketing Communications
- Content Marketing
- Communication Skills
We are martech-aholics, evolved from email experts to all-around marketing and technology consultants but still keep those entrepreneurial passions alive from within.
We’re from different parts of the world, but all share one passion: solving real-world problems while building toward the future through a step-change approach. We work in the mornings and enjoy happy hours in the evenings. You can make a difference here, as we will make your life a difference too!About the company
Ematic Solutions is part of Ematic Group and started to revolve around transforming email marketing into an ROI machine.