Service Operations Specialist, IKEA Philippines - #116290
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
About the job
Service Operations Specialist is responsible for supporting the market Service Fulfilment team by working with IT solutions on the market, developing tools, invoicing and creating various analyses to secure a high-performing organisation in the market service fulfilment network including:
- Daily operations for services connected to internal and external service partners
- Operational excellence
- Efficiency and continuous improvement
- Short and mid-term capacities
- Cost development and contribution to the cost goal
- Lead-time development
Contribute to the operations and development of the Service Fulfilment organisation with a customer-centric and collaborative approach in focus. Focus on delivering results with the sense of urgency, achieving and exceeding operational goals and higher efficiency on daily tasks. Provide a subject matter expertise and advice to business leaders within Service Fulfilment processes that will contribute to the development of business and people. Implement, assess standards, guidelines and policies within the own area of expertise and contribute to their development and update.
- Responsible for creating performance reports from IT solutions to enable a high performing daily operation and an efficient distribution network connected to service fulfilment including capacity utilization, delivery performance and shipment life cycle with a focus on quality and a customer-centric collaborative mind-set to enable competitiveness of IKEA in a multichannel environment and support long-term growth and profitability.
- Responsible to secure excellence in operations and quality under the scope of Service Fulfilment on the market through securing proper system setup for services, monitoring and reporting and clear connected communication with service partners to exceed customer expectations, provide seamless shopping experience and a great quality in meeting with the customer.
- Contribute to short-, and mid-term development of existing service partners through trainings in relevant IT solutions and for providing first line IT support towards service partners in daily business to secure that the service partners have the knowledge to perform their tasks to represent IKEA well and provide and excellent quality in the meeting with the customer.
- Responsible to define and maintain short and mid-term service and capacity parameters based on available forecasts.
- Responsible for securing accurate reporting of service costs through efficient and accurate reconciliation of invoicing of contract costs and connected analysis.
- Contribute to securing efficiency and implementing improvements on the market by supporting the development of operational processes and developing tools and ways of working in line with daily operational requirements in cooperation with relevant stakeholders to reach excellence in execution and exceed customer expectations.
- Identify, assess and in cooperation with the Ikea for Business Country Manager, select potential partners as needed for expansion of IB’s service offer.
- Throughout the process of fulfilment, always keep the customers updated on the position of delivery and ensure the quality of all information being passed on.
- Oversee the interface between IB and SSS, to ensure clarity and alignment of all parts of the supply chain.
- In coordination and cooperation with sales management, ensure that after-sales services related to fulfilment are done with precision and to the highest possible standard.
- Support Service Fulfilment developers in tender activities.
- University degree (Logistics, Economics, Business Administration or related) or 1-2 years’ experience in the area of expertise
- Retail/home furnishing/supply chain/customer service experience and interest
- Confident and clear communication on English both written and verbal
- Excellent computer skills and high proficiency on Microsoft Office
- Proven analytical and numeric skills and ability to identify required actions
- Experience in problem solving and improving ways of working
Please apply by 29 February 2024