Service Officer - #87574
The position is primarily responsible in overseeing the daily operations of the Bank such as tellering, cashiering and ATM operations of the branch.
- Acts as the chief custodian of the peso cash, foreign currencies, accountable forms and late checks of the branch.
- Ensures adherence to prescribed policies and procedures, internal control, regulatory provisions of government agencies and proper maintenance and control of cash vault and vault facilities.
- Graduate of any 4 year degree course.
- With at least three (3) years working experience as Assistant Cashier in a commercial bank , or has at least five (5) years work experience in Branch Banking Operations.
- Amenable with movement within the covered area
BDO Unibank, Inc. provides equal opportunity to all qualified candidates. Hiring decisions are based on job requirements and candidate qualifications, and shall not be influenced by any consideration of race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation and gender identity), national or ethnic origin, or disability. Requisition ID: 9268