Service Manager - #85745
Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation
Date: 2 weeks ago
City: Catbalogan, Eastern Visayas
Contract type: Full time
Branch Banking OperationsJob Summary
- Responsible for the overall operations of the Business Center as a servicing channel. Ensures strict implementation and consistent compliance to the policies and procedures of the Bank, BSP/AMLA regulations and other external regulatory rules. Supports the business objectives through excellent customer service delivery and other service-related initiatives geared towards total customer satisfaction, including branch profitablity.
- Willing to be assigned in the following location: Calbayog
- Manages the overall ATM services of the BC-ensures ATM availability and required level of cash.
- Ensures BC compliance to regulatory and internal policies and procedures.
- Analyzes and executes Service tasks geared towards increasing deposits, fees and revenues from bank products, Cross Selling referrals and other business initiatives.
- Responsible for managing the risk area with the goal of eliminating errors/lapses/irregularities that could result to reputational, monetary and other risks and/or possible financial losses.
- Ensures all BC Personnel are consistent in providing excellent service, fast turnaround time and error free processing for total client satisfaction. Manages and ensures that all productivity and administrative matters are within the set guidelines, policies, budgets and limits.
- Leads by example and behaves as a role model to their subordinates.
- A team player who can guide and lead team through stressful times by keeping them highly motivated, able to finish their tasks accordingly and efficitenly without forgetting to make sure the team keeps up with their deadlines, helps the members of the business units in order to achieve success for the group.
- At least a 4 year graduate with a degree on business or a service industry oriented course.
- With extensive knowledge in bank policies and procedures for branch operations; an advantage if with sales/ marketing experience in a bank; with at least 5 years work experience in branch banking operations; with supervisory capacity.