Service Desk Agent - #116094
- To provide a single point of contact for users, dealing with the management of both routine and non-routine incidents,
problems and requests.
- Provision of 1st line support for incidents.
- With at least 1-2 years of experience in Technical & Helpdesk Support gained from ICT, BPO/Call Center or Shared Services environment
- Has hands-on experience in Active directory, Microsoft OS, MS Exchange, ITIL know-how and Incident Management Process
- Able to handle Level 1 support for IT issues
- Can communicate well in calls and emails
- Familiar with ITIL V3
- Very good problem-solving skills
- Excellent customer/client handling skills
- A leader, and a team-player at the same time
- With fun, proactive, and can-do attitude
To provide a single point of contact for users, dealing with the management of both routine and non-routine incidents,
problems and requests. Provision of 1st line support for incidents.
Technical Capability. Works under supervision, supporting standard technical queries related to a single
product/small set of products (e.g. Microsoft products, operating system, basic networking, PCs).
Business Awareness. Develops an understanding of customer’s environment and service delivery requirements
to enable the delivery of a first class service.
Process. Documents actions taken in resolving routine customer enquiries ensuring established
processes/systems are followed.
Problem Solving. Takes ownership for listening to and understanding basic customer problems asking relevant
questions to resolve typically known problems within required timescales. Knows when problems are ‘beyond
them’ and escalates so they can be resolved.
Service Level. Escalates issues as necessary to deliver required service level and meet or exceed customer
expectation/SLAs. Monitors performance through statistical reporting and analysis.
Team Working. Acts as a team player and is viewed by colleagues as a helpful and effective member of the
Personal Development Takes ownership of own development and has a development plan in place.