SEO Specialist - #116157
Nestle Operational Services Worldwide SA
Location: Meycauayan, Bulacan, PH / Rockwell, Makati, PH
Company: Nestlé Business Services AOA, Inc.
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and beverage company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
Our Team in Nestlé Business Services is in charge of delivering world class business support to our colleagues and clients in Nestlé globally. We are committed to deliver with passion, reliability, innovation, discipline, and excellence. Are you ready to join us?
A day in the life of...
SEO Specialist will join a broader team focusing on website and content optimization. SEO Specialist will support website editors and webmasters in the implementation of SEO recommendations provided by global and local search agencies or SEO tools, mainly focusing on on-page and technical SEO. This individual is responsible of operationalizing SEO strategy and recommendations. Leveraging BrightEdge and Google Search Console, SEO Specialist might be asked to monitor and track website performances and provide recommendations which will then be presented to the business users. In addition, this individual might be involved in larger SEO projects like the migration of several websites in collaboration with the SEO Expert.
- Responsible for implementing recommendation, resolving SEO related task, assigned via workflow tool.
- Responsible also for recurring or upon request reporting activities
- Responsible for reporting to team supervisor on SEO related performance
- Responsible for tracking website performances with BrightEdge and Google Search Console. Perform monitoring of on-page and technical SEO variables.
- Responsible for drafting recommendations and provide them to the SEO Expert, also responsible for implementing recommendations upon business users acceptance.
What will make you successful
1. At least 1 year of SEO experience is required
2. Working in a multinational/multicultural environment
3. High Intermediate English skills: writing, reading, speaking
4. Ability to work with ticketing and workflow tool
5. Highly proactive, motivated, and innovative, with ability and willingness to share his/her knowledge with peers
6. A team oriented mentality and attitude where the work is approached with empathy, enthusiasm, ownership, responsibility, adaptability, balance and resilience
7. Meeting deliverable requirements, service level measures and specific targets
8. High proactivity, always looking for improvement in daily duties and skill levels
9. Ensuring good time management (including down time)
10. Good communication skills (team collaboration, call, chat, email, tickets, etc.) with excellent response times
11. Implementing self-assessment quality assurance