Senior Technical Analyst (Unified Communications) - #101161
Date: 2 weeks ago
City: Pasig City, Metro Manila
Contract type: Full time
The Senior Technical Analyst is responsible for all front-line interactions from Evolve IP clients to the Client Support Center. The ideal associate will provide quality first response to omnichannel client interactions, provide technical support, and achieve high client satisfaction. We are looking for associates who demonstrate our Vision, Motto, Core Values, and have a High EQ.
- Client-Centric: Being passionate, caring, and empathetic while delivering World Class CX
- Accountability: Taking ownership and initiative towards resolution or a finished product
- Collaboration: Partnering with other associates and Functional Areas towards Client Success
- Knowledge: Being a constant learner in the development and growth of yourself and other associates
- 60% - Quality InteractionsProvide client-centered technical support via omnichannel interactions to achieve key performance goals. This includes ensuring client interactions are addressed in a timely and accurate manner and meeting or exceeding service levels. As a senior technical analyst, be able to assist technical analysts with their tickets.
- 20% - Triage & ResolutionUtilize service desk platform (JSD) for ticket management by providing adequate log notes, timely ticket updates, and work towards First Contact Resolution (FCR) for incoming inquires to the Contact Center. Triage more complex incidents and elevate to the Support Center for resolution. As a senior technical analyst, be able to assist technical analysts on Evolve IP products, triaging, and FCR.
- 20% - Associate Developmentdevelop the skills necessary to troubleshoot a wide range of products/infrastructure using standard methods of procedure. Participate in weekly training sessions to learn internal and proprietary technologies. Utilize Evolve IQ education portal to expand your technology skillset, improve ticket resolution, and for career advancement.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1 to 3 years of Help Desk/ Technical Support Center experience.
- 1+ years of experience working with a Unified Communications, VoIP, or Cloud-Based Collaboration Platform
- 1+ years of experience working within a virtual desktop administration preferably using VMware or Citrix; or Window Active Directory and Microsoft 365 administration experience.
- Experience with supporting Microsoft Teams Voice (Direct Routing)
- Experience with supporting BroadSoft or WebEx Calling
- Technology Certifications (CompTIA Network+, Cisco CCENT/CCNA)
- Microsoft Azure and AWS experience
- Microsoft Group Policy object administration
- Centrally managed Anti-Spam and Anti-Virus Administration
- Centrally managed cloud backup software
- Technology Certifications (Microsoft, VMWare, Citrix, Cisco)