Senior Operations Analyst - #100980
Powering Positive Change
In a world of constant change, the only way to make a meaningful impact is to stay ahead of the curve. That’s why at Maxeon Solar Technologies we’ve been pushing the boundaries of solar innovation every day for 35 years – from the very edge of outer space to countless rooftops below.
Our highly advanced solar products are powering the fight against climate change in more than 100 countries around the globe. And our brilliant, passionate, and driven team of more than 5,000 people globally are Powering Positive Change everyday.
Are you ready to power positive change?
SUMMARY OF THE ROLE:
The Senior Operations Analyst will work closely with executive management to achieve outcomes based on company goals. The position will establish and maintain quality standards & Ensuring compliance with regulatory standards. Provides reference for customers by writing documentation, providing support and help. This position will directly be reporting to Planning and Fulfillment Manager.
Job Responsibilities and Role Accountabilities:
- Accomplishes business objectives by identifying and solving customer information and processing problems.
- Create weekly/monthly reports to management on key findings and assessments and recommendations.
- Enhance workflow and cross-departmental engagements.
- Recommend and update policies and procedures to improve performance.
- Review company policies and business process.
- analyze data and information to identify business opportunities.
- Identifying operational requirements and opportunities for improvement.
- Determining appropriate methods to analyze operations, relevant information, and data.
- Developing new processes and procedures to enhance operations.
- Determining the effectiveness of new processes.
- Establishing and maintaining quality standards & Ensuring compliance with regulatory standards.
- Provides reference for customers by writing documentation, providing support and help.
- Maintains systems by researching and resolving problems, maintaining system integrity and security.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Complies at all times the Environment, Health and Safety and Manufacturing Quality standards, rules, and regulations.
- Performs other duties may be assigned.
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
- 3 – 5 yrs. experience in Order Management, Sales Support, Operations, Fulfillment or Planning.
- Excellent listening and comprehension skills for complex issues.
- Superior collaboration skill and can deal with business leaders.
- Excellent analytical skills and problem – solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organization skills, process oriented, and attention to details.
- Knowledgeable with office software such as ERP, MRP, and CRM.
- Strong multi – tasking and time management skills.
- Logistics experience in project management.
- Proficient with MS Office Applications.
- Strong business acumen.
Your safety is our number one priority at Maxeon. All our employees must complete regular workplace safety training and comply with our mandatory safety standards.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is Maxeon’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. Maxeon will not tolerate unlawful discrimination against any applicant or employee because of race, color, national origin or ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, age, religion, disability, family care status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by national, local, state or federal laws or regulations.
Job Segment: Project Manager, Sales Support, CRM, ERP, Sales, Technology