Senior Full Stack Python Developer - #101240
We’re looking for passionate and creative tech leaders who want to take their career to the next level and make a real impact. Our success is fueled by our people and our passion for innovation, so we empower our community and provide a workplace where they can flourish and grow.
We offer premium benefits, including:
• Flexible work setup: home-based or hybrid available (reporting to sites in Taytay, San Mateo, Naga, or upcoming Makati or Ortigas Center)
• Salary based on experience, and miscellaneous allowances.
• Performance bonus and yearly increase
• HMO from day 1 for you + 2 free dependents
• 6 months paid maternity/paternity leave
• Company-sponsored training and upskilling, and career growth opportunities!
• Signing Bonus worth one month's salary! (Terms and conditions apply)*
You will have an opportunity to…
• Participate in Python Software development
• Conduct System integration of new platforms and services
• Design, develop and test real-time charging solutions and features prior to implementation in production, with a focus on both Wireless Prepaid and Data charging
• Lead software development strategies to internally build tools and libraries using Python as the primary backend and Angular as the frontend.
• Actively upkeep and maintain existing libraries, platforms and microservices
Minimum Required Skills & Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in electrical/computer engineering, computer science or equivalent
• More than 5 years of experience in Python Development
• At least 2 years of experience in frontend development using Angular
• At least 2 years of background in using FAST API
• Strong knowledge in using Docker, Kubernetes, or Openshift
• Experience with Gitlab, RabbitMQ and Kafka
You will thrive in this role if you have...
• Experience with MySQL, MongoDB, Elastic
• Experience with microservices architecture
• Experience designing and working with RESTful APIs
• Experience with code testing using pytest, Serenity & Selenium
• Experience with TDD (test driven development) and test automation
• Experience with working in an Agile and distributed environment