Senior Financial Analyst - #100916
Par Excellence Search
Salary offer is Up to Php94K
- Securities Mortgages Accounting
- Ensure timely and accurate processing and recording of financial transactions i.e. accounting for various types of financial instruments such as Public/Private Bonds, Public/Private Equities, Private Placements and Financial hedges. The role also involves monthly and quarterly reconciliation of real estate related accounts based on IFRS, USGAAP and NAIC basis.
- Securities Mortgages Reporting
- Perform monthly reconciliation of alternative investments related balance sheet and income statement accounts based on IFRS, USGAAP and NAIC reporting. The role involves concrete explanation of occurrence of variances for better understanding and analysis of users. This also includes preparation of timely and relevant financial schedules and financial statements.
- Tasks that are requested by the Business Unit necessary for the business concern. Submission of monthly meeting agenda, containing issues and concerns, is also considered. Propose and implement process improvements and efficiencies.
· University Business Degree focused in Accounting
· CPA designation required
· Minimum 3 years of progressive experience in financial reporting and analysis roles or equivalent Including 1 year in a Senior Financial Analyst role
· Knowledge in various types of financial instruments (Bonds, Equities, Placements and Financial Hedges)
· Solid understanding of Securities, Private Equities and Mortgage accounting and reporting policies and procedures in accordance with IFRS and USGAAP basis.
· Knowledge of IFS Applications (Lawson, Essbase, DART)
· Experience using Enterprise and its planning tool (Power BI)
· Strong computer skills including intermediate to advanced Excel proficiency
· Advanced financial modeling techniques (Visual Basic, Macro) is preferred