Senior Finance Specialist - #101245
Powering Positive Change
In a world of constant change, the only way to make a meaningful impact is to stay ahead of the curve. That’s why at Maxeon Solar Technologies we’ve been pushing the boundaries of solar innovation every day for 35 years – from the very edge of outer space to countless rooftops below.
Our highly advanced solar products are powering the fight against climate change in more than 100 countries around the globe. And our brilliant, passionate, and driven team of more than 5,000 people globally are Powering Positive Change everyday.
Are you ready to power positive change?
SUMMARY OF THE ROLE:
The Senior Finance Analyst will be responsible in providing financial forecasts and analyses, and to carry out systems and controls for the site and help the factory achieve Financial and Operational excellence. The position will be directly reporting to FP&A Department Manager.
Job Responsibilities and Role Accountabilities:
- Work closely with the finance team and cost team to prepare consolidated quarterly and annual forecast for expense. Support any re-forecasting process if necessary.
- Develop and maintain financial models in support of the Quarterly and Annual forecasting process – including “what-if” scenario analysis.
- Prepare and communicate monthly and quarterly consolidated financial reports – provide insightful analysis on budget variances and expense trends, with an eye on influencing and driving Fab Ops decisions and behavior.
- Work with business partners to identify appropriate metrics to track and evaluate business performance. Build trust and a communication network within customer organizations.
- Working with the FP&A team and Accounting to ensure that financials are healthy and are within external and internal policy standards.
- Support FS Monthly Closing Activities and cycle review materials.
- Provide regular output, headcount and spending updates vs plan for repairs & maintenance and the factory manufacturing support departments.
- Support Quarterly Cost Roadmap – provide AOP/BOQ numbers and detailed supporting analysis for actual expenses as required by the cost roadmap owners. Attend and participate actively on cost roadmap meetings.
- Review Purchase Requisitions and Manpower Requisitions, Check requests and other expense documents for monitoring and control FAB spending. Ensure compliance with SOX, internal controls and policies and procedures.
- Ensure adequate support to FAB Operations for any financial query, concern, and/or clarification.
- Review Purchase Requisitions, Check requests and other expense documents for monitoring and control FAB spending. Ensure compliance with SOX, internal controls and policies and procedures.
- Enable to document business process and procedure to ensure compliance with SOX, controls (internal/external) and company’s policies and procedure.
- Enable to lead/support projects that will drive financial and process improvements.
- Complies at all times the Environment, Health and Safety and Manufacturing Quality standards, rules and regulations.
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting.
- Advanced degree in CPA is an advantage.
- 3 – 5 yrs. experience in relevant field.
- Advance competencies in Office Applications particularly MS Excel.
- Excellent analytical skills and problem – solving skills.
- Strong multi – tasking and time management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledgeable in Oracle, Anaplan, Hyperion.
- Preferably with exposure in manufacturing company, semiconductor or high – technical manufacturing background.
- Flexible in working overtime and beyond normal working hours as the business demand.
Your safety is our number one priority at Maxeon. All our employees must complete regular workplace safety training and comply with our mandatory safety standards.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is Maxeon’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. Maxeon will not tolerate unlawful discrimination against any applicant or employee because of race, color, national origin or ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, age, religion, disability, family care status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by national, local, state or federal laws or regulations.
Job Segment: ERP, Oracle, Database, Technology